Best selling albums.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was that 'Crazy' song that you couldn't move for hearing - I do remember that it crashed out of the charts because the record company deleted it but I have no idea why. Do you know?

 
I had no idea, but according to Wikipedia(I know...but maybe they've got some things right there) the band announced after the song had been #1 for nine weeks that it was to be deleted as a vinyl/CD listing from May 28, 2006 so people will "remember the song fondly and not get sick of it"

 
Who had a No 1 in 1970 , but didnt have another No 1 until 20 years later?

 
Oh yeah, now that I think of it, it was more like 30 years between George Harrison's #1's.

 
Cliff Richard probably had a #1 in 1990(a Christmas #1?), but did he have one in 1970?

 
Righteous Brothers had a hit when they re-issued 'Unchained Melody' in 1990, but was it a #1 and did they have a #1 in 1970? I don't know...
icon_confused.gif


 
I don't get it. They both do include players from England World Cup squads, but different World Cup squads. Who are the people to be included on both records? Or are there samples of 'Back Home' used in 'World in Motion'...?

 
Which current singer (clearly fruit loop) owns a Manhattan based tea shop selling as many as 80 different varieties of tea?

 
What is the only group to have had UK top 40 hits in three different languages?

 
Which current singer (clearly fruit loop) owns a Manhattan based tea shop selling as many as 80 different varieties of tea?
Moby

 
I saw him promoting his tea brand(Teeny, I believe it was) on on the telly.

So...what is the only group to have had UK top 40 hits in three different languages?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top