Best selling albums.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the only group to have had UK top 40 hits in three different languages?
That has to be some appalling Europop dance band and if so I am delighted not to know the answer!

 
That has to be some appalling Europop dance band and if so I am delighted not to know the answer!
Well depends on your definition, but they are often credited as pioneers. They started in the 70's(this clue makes it too easy, but so be it).

 
Stil wouldn't know - that is an area of music I steer as clear of as I do Italian street ladies

 
I'm absolutely positively 100% certain that you know them. Think electronic music, think pioneers.

 
aaargh you mean Kraftwerk?

I was thinking much more recent

 
Kraftwerk ?

Cant believe ive missed most of this thread!

 
Whats the name of that group? 70's one guy playing the organ , spooky looking, never spoke and a front man who basically ponced about.

or The Pet Shop Boys.

actualy, they are both very simillar

 
yeah, thats them, but I was actually answering a question (language one) rather than asking one.

but I ended up doing both, so well done bjd a bonus point to you.

 
Whose real name is Douglas Trendle?

 
How many of these groups you can identify just by the first names of their members. (quite a few very easy ones)

1. John, Paul, George, Ringo

2. Mick, Keith, Ron, Bill, Charlie

3. David Lee, Eddie, Michael, Alex

4. Levi, Duke, Lawrence, Obie

5. Terry, Peter, Robert, James, Lee, Walter, Danny

6. Jim, Ray, Robbie, John

7. Dennis, Tommy, James, Chuck, John

8. Christine, Stevie, Lindsay, John, Mick

9. Victor, David, Alex, Glenn, Felipe, Randy

10. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Michael

11. Ann, Nancy, Roger, Howard, Steve, Michael

12. Leslie, Alan, Woody, Eric, Derek

13. Ace, Paul, Gene, Peter

14. Simon, Andy, Nick, John, Roger

15. Steven, Joe, Brad, Tom, Joey

16. Freddie, Brian, John, Roger

17. Robert, Jimmy, John Paul, John

18. Jerry, Bob, Phil, Mickey, Bill, Pigpen, Tom, Keith, Donna Jean, Brent, Vince, Bruce, and everyone who ever went to one of their shows!

 
1. The Beatles

2. The Rolling Stones

3. Van Halen

6. The Doors

10. Jackson 5

13. Kiss

14. Duran Duran

15. Aerosmith

16. Queen

17. Led Zeppelin

That's the best that I can do without googling, and I'm not even 100% sure on all of them.

 
All 11 answered correctly so far - 7 more to get

(and in fairness the 7 you haven't got are the harder ones although I would have thought you might get 18)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top