Paul_Seery
In the Ressies
- Messages
- 354
- Reaction score
- 0
When are members on the forum birthday?
Mine is on May 11th and I was born in 1985 on a Saturday night 8)
Mine is on May 11th and I was born in 1985 on a Saturday night 8)
Yay. I thought I was the youngest of the forums2nd Of January 1989, this should be interesting...
your younger than my dad and even he ISNT oldgoose I also have kids older than jiggerman!!but who cares if I am an old lady. I will post a pic of me one day and I dont look like an old lady.
March 30 1957.
No but it is somthing that could be considered.I'm a slip of a girl: 7 July 1964. Paul, do you send out birthday cards as marketing tool for the Young Liberals?
I was actucally thinking of the young members that are in the Young Liberal Democrats. Although I will send a happy birthday email to members.Yes, do! I'm sure we all would love to receive one
We need a pacifier emoticon. Geeeeeeeem!!!3rd January 1983. I am a young'un too by the looks of things!