Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 27, 2264 (oh, sorry, that?s the day I?m supposed to die peacefully while taking my daily sprint
icon_lol.gif
)DOB ? October 27, 1964 (Deputy-Daddy)
Kenn, I'm 3,5 months older than you, that means you have to do as I say. Everyone can mail me their suggestions as to what Kenn should do
icon_wink.gif
No! No! No! Don?t ask them, Valerie! Ask me! I have a greeeaaat suggestion as per what I?d want to do?to you?Ha! Ha! Ha! (evil laugh?
icon_wink.gif
:muuusic: )
Gem made me a new Carlo avatar (she said proudly). I bet that's much better than what you have in mind Kenn!

Animation2.gif
as a thank you to Gem

 
He's Lovestruck Valerie..
Modulate,

I don?t have experience of these things?how hoes it happen? Is it like lightning, a blow or some hot breeze to you face? Tell me, what or how do you feel when you?re ?Lovestruck?? :?: :?
Its like that feeling you get in your gusset when you are around your wife Kenn?
icon_wink.gif


 
He's Lovestruck Valerie..
Modulate,

I don?t have experience of these things?how hoes it happen? Is it like lightning, a blow or some hot breeze to you face? Tell me, what or how do you feel when you?re ?Lovestruck?? :?: :?
Its like that feeling you get in your gusset when you are around your wife Kenn?
icon_wink.gif
Ha! That I can handle. No problem.
icon_lol.gif


 
Just a quick heads up on this thread folks.

I have no problem at all with people posting personal information about themselves (if i did I would never have found out that Goose is appearing in the stage production of 'Are You Being Served' - he is playing Mrs Slocombe) but just thought it fair to let people know that this site is now indexed by our friends at Google/Yahoo etc.

This, as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong Mod), means that in a little time anything you post on here can be found via the normal internet search engines.

If you don't mind about this then fair enough but I thought it only fair to make sure everyone is aware of it.

 
Just a quick heads up on this thread folks.I have no problem at all with people posting personal information about themselves (if i did I would never have found out that Goose is appearing in the stage production of 'Are You Being Served' - he is playing Mrs Slocombe) but just thought it fair to let people know that this site is now indexed by our friends at Google/Yahoo etc.

This, as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong Mod), means that in a little time anything you post on here can be found via the normal internet search engines.

If you don't mind about this then fair enough but I thought it only fair to make sure everyone is aware of it.
Hmm, that explains it?you sly fox, tell us when you were born! Tell us! :evil:

 
Yep thats right Loz, soon enough we could search Kenns string of Loving messages to Valerie, Brian M's next Pirate Panto appearance, and Rizza's next Lapdance.

 
Would my hate mails to Cudicini also show up at the click of the mouse? Oh no, there goes my f*cking ass exposed by the cool, treacherous breeze!

Now, where that ?Delete? button?. :evil:

 
Ah Loz if only I could have got the part I auditioned for; Mr Humphries. However they said that the part was yours, you were a natural for it. 'I'm Free.'

BTW Lauren I'm 1959. Surprising how many in there 40's/50's on the forum, you sort of associate forums with the teens/20s age group.

 
Loz are you doing a sneaky Mod thing and posting in Kenns name???

 
Loz are you doing a sneaky Mod thing and posting in Kenns name???
Why do you ask? Because they are short and snappy?

 
Now back on topic.

This movie was released the day I was born.
300.gif


Psycho_Rep.jpg


Can you guess Brian?

 
So far through sacnning this I have seen four members (including myself) that were born after 1980s.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top