BlueCo buy Chelsea FC

Old Shaggy

In the Ressies
Messages
540
Reaction score
404
Anyone else of the opinion that it's time for Roman to sell up? I would like someone else at the helm, as the club seems to be a rudderless ship at the moment. 

Edited to add picture later for thread image (Feb 2025)

Screenshot_70.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
He careful for what you wish for, we could get a Mike Ashley or Stan Kroenke
True, I would like someone connected to the club (a long shot I know). But at least someone willing to steer us in the right direction.

 
Roman has been a good owner of Chelsea. Roman wants Chelsea to be a football club first, where as some other owners want their clubs to be a business first.  If he was to sell the club, there is a good chance we would end up with a worse owner.

 
None of you lot can't say it would not be nice to have some some sort of communication thrown down to us from Romans Lofty tower, for us peasants to happily feast on. 

Since Maggie cast him adrift, we have lost a sense of direction, Spurs are going to move into  stadium we would really like, and with no actual word of where and when we might be following in these clubs that are undeniably moving on

 
Anyone else of the opinion that it's time for Roman to sell up? I would like someone else at the helm, as the club seems to be a rudderless ship at the moment. 
Yep, I posted on this sometime ago Shaggy.

Put your tin hat on though mate, we have some "ungrateful bastards" bombs coming our way for that opinion.

 
Personally I don’t think Roman is a problem, the board is.

We clearly have money, when we can afford to spunk money on the likes of Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Morata etc. We seem to be self sufficient when it comes to transfers etc nowadays.

The stadium though, I have no idea.

 
Are you on drugs, or live life in a 'Chelsea blue'  haze, that ground is fabulous, even if the team are sh*tes
In cuckoo land that ground is great and has no flaws, they've even finished second again making a great new DVD. In real life though, the ground is in debt, not opened yet, and they're still playing in Wembley. 

Sometimes it is a shock to come in here  :face_palm:

 
Ya I mean only 2 league titles in the last 5 years and 5 in the last 15 when in the previous century we'd only won it once, why are we sticking with this loser?

We deserve better. We deserve more.  What has Roman done for us lately?

:face_palm:

 
In cuckoo land that ground is great and has no flaws, they've even finished second again making a great new DVD. In real life though, the ground is in debt, not opened yet, and they're still playing in Wembley. 

Sometimes it is a shock to come in here  :face_palm:
Shut up!!!!

 
1 hour ago, Barry Bridges said:

Ya I mean only 2 league titles in the last 5 years and 5 in the last 15 when in the previous century we'd only won it once, why are we sticking with this loser?

We deserve better. We deserve more.  What has Roman done for us lately?



 
Back
Top