Chelsea vs Barrow (LC), 7:45AM, Tuesday September 24th 2024

I don't know about *should* but I'm definitely on board with *could* ... and with the Rodri injury being serious I don't think the PL is out of reach either ... 
eh eh calm down it’s only Barrow lets see if you feel the same after the Brighton game.

 
eh eh calm down it’s only Barrow lets see if you feel the same after the Brighton game.
And why not ?

We're only 3 points off 1st and the leaders have just lost their key player for several months ... 

We should take the points off Brighton. Did the double over them last season 🙂 

 
I'd love us to win a trophy this year. Ending the Wembley jinx would be great. It's looking promising. Looks to me that the players have a better grasp of how they're being asked to play. Maresca is making a decent start. Brighton will be more of a test, will be interesting to see how we deal with them. 

 
Back
Top