Chelsea vs Bournemouth (PL) Tuesday 30th December 19:30 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,691
Reaction score
20,268
Match day thread for the Premier League match vs Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge.

200.gif


 
The team (and bench) I would like to see

View attachment 37564
Pretty much that for me other than I would start Neto on the left. Not because I have great hope he will shine there but more because there is more chance of Nigel Farage wining a MOBO than there is of Garnacho, Gittens or George doing anything.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much that for me other than I would start Neto on the left. Not because I have great hope he sill shine there but more because there is more chance of Nigel Farage wining a MOBO than there is of Garnacho, Gittens or George doing anything.
Neto does at least know where the goal is from time to time and helps out defensively.

 
Pretty much that for me other than I would start Neto on the left. Not because I have great hope he will shine there but more because there is more chance of Nigel Farage wining a MOBO than there is of Garnacho, Gittens or George doing anything.
I was trying to pick a 4th player who might have the footballing intelligence to be on the same wavelength as the other three forwards, and who would also be a round peg in a round hole.

That's certainly not Garnacho. Gittens I think has "shell shock" so I'm taking him out of the firing line LOL. Neto at LW ? I don't hate it, but I'll default to the football intelligence idea. If it doesn't work out for Tyrique after an hour or so then Neto can always come on as a sub !

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to pick a 4th player who might have the footballing intelligence to be on the same wavelength as the other three forwards, and who would also be a round peg in a round hole.

That's certainly not Garnacho. Gittens I think has "shell shock" so I'm taking him out of the firing line LOL. Neto at LW ? I don't hate it, but I'll default to the football intelligence idea. If it doesn't work out for Tyrique after an hour or so then Neto can always come on as a sub !
Cucurella won't play. The elastic on his shorts was a bit tight against Villa so Moron Maresca will want to manage his minutes.

 
What nobody wants to see Trev at RB and the reunion of the tosin and Badiashile pairing?!?!

200.gif


Also doesn't cucu have a hamstring issue now?

 
Sanchez

Disasi Gusto Badiashille Sterling

Enzo Fernandez, Caicedo

Neto, JP, Gittens

Guiu

Let’s really end the year on a bang x
I would swap Caicedo for the loan guy we have from Brighton.

 
Difficult times for Maresca, he must be crystal clear by now who he can and cant trust. Too many players have let the side down either their lack of contribution or just simply that they are not Premier league standard players.

None of the above excuses his bizarre team and formation selection. Gusto is like Peter Sellers old adversary Kato in the Pink Panther Films we never know where he will appear. My guess is soon we will see the legend that is Jamie Gittens appear either on the right wing or left side of midfield, sadly it will be in our team and not somewhere else.

Another possibility is that he may try to convert Delap into a footballer, far fetched as it may seem.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Be lucky to get a point out of this as they have completely collapsed so that can only mean one thing

The return of Charity FC

Expect Maresca to rotate a few in - Tosin, Kittens, Gusto & Delap perhaps and play full backs out of position again leaving flanks wide open to 🍒 pacey

attackers and he will also start Enzo.

What’s happened to Palmer ?

1 1/2 seasons under Maresca coaching he looks lost and frustrated not likely to go to WC at this rate, excitement around Stevo fast going the same way as this club ruins another world class player before our eyes.

 
Back
Top