Chelsea vs Bournemouth (PL) Tuesday 30th December 19:30 GMT

I don’t know if I should punish myself by watching tonight.
Why not ?

The banter in the match thread is always good fun even if the team's performance is dire, boring, or both !

Grab a beer and some snacks and you'll be good to go 😀

 
Rumours that James is rested and Cucurella out, in comes Gusto at RB, Forfana at CB

BUT Badiashille at LB, surely not?
James is being rested for the defeat at City this weekend I assume. I assume Hato is still injured?

 
I wonder if he'll play Delap - doesn't seem to have had a run in the team yet - seems to come on and push a few people about but not do much else - checked the stats - he got the 3rd against Barcelona...

Sanchez, Gusto, Enzo, Caicedo, Neto, JP, Palmer, Garnacho and 3 more ... :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Team to face Bournemouth: Sanchez, Acheampong, Chalobah, Fofana, Gusto, Caicedo, Enzo, Estevao, Palmer, Garnacho, Delap.

 
Why not ?

The banter in the match thread is always good fun even if the team's performance is dire, boring, or both !

Grab a beer and some snacks and you'll be good to go 😀
I can’t not watch even if I try. That’s the thing about loving Chelsea even when it’s sh*te there is this thing that I can’t shake that I have to watch even when I know it’s going to be rough.

My wife teases me to change clubs I remind her it’s easier to change wife than my football club 😂😂😂

 
Hopefully he gives tonight's "free roaming" licence to Palmer and Estevao rather than Enzo and Gusto !

We could really do with Cole and Steve having a decent showing together so that Maresca tries it again at least once before the end of the season LOL

 
I'm ok with that - not sure who's LB ... only another hour 2 go...
Probably will be Gusto, even though he doesn't look comfortable playing on the left. At least we have both Palmer and Estevao starting.

 
I'll probably forsake some of the game tonight so I can watch van Gerwen vs Gary Anderson, which is due to start at 20h30.

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Back
Top