Chelsea vs LAFC (CWC) Mon 16th June 20:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,694
Reaction score
20,269
Matchday thread for the upcoming opening game of the Fifa Club Word Cup against LAFC at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.

(Club Leon was kicked out due to third-party ownership)

200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Take July off, that's about it for a break.

These matches in June are going to be horrible. This one is an hour drive for me and I'm not bothered in the least.

 
Oh god, when will this f**king season end?!
For me the day after the Forest game, maybe same day depending on the result.

Take July off, that's about it for a break.

These matches in June are going to be horrible. This one is an hour drive for me and I'm not bothered in the least.
My plan is to take both June and July off. Proper season ends with Forest and I want a break from the club. It just is not fun for the past few years.

 
I just hope it won't be Captain America, too many Pulisic vibes there.
Au contraire Blackadder .... they were the only team we beat in pre-season last summer so I'd love to play them again LOL !

 
LA could also be fun though, seeing as they have Hugo Lloris in goal and Olivier Giroud up front !
That settles it, I don't want to play against Olivier "Great Hair" Giroud!

 
Au contraire Blackadder .... they were the only team we beat in pre-season last summer so I'd love to play them again LOL !
We're Champions of Europe now, we can beat anybody, doncha know 🤗

 
When is the play off game to decide who faces us ?
I think it is on this Sunday at 02.30 am UK

American time approx 8.30pm tonight

 
I just hope it won't be Captain America, too many Pulisic vibes there.
Is it Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, Wyatt Russell or have they formed a super team?

 
We will smash these c**ts. One nil for the winners of the mighty Conference League. Giroud with the own goal.

 
Back
Top