Chelsea vs LAFC (CWC) Mon 16th June 20:00 GMT

Think he'll go with what he thinks is his strongest line up

Sanchez ; James, Adarabioyo, Colwill, Cucurella ; Caicedo, Fernandez ; Madueke, Palmer, Neto ; Jackson.

I'd like to see Penders instead of Sanchez, Andrey Santos instead of Fernandez, and Delap instead of Jackson. If Enzo has to play, then he is at #10 with Cole RW and Noni on the bench.

 
I'm buzzing with excitement. I know this doesn't hold a candle to a PL game at the Bridge, or CL night, but its always great watching Chelsea. Can't wait to see them - we didn't make any games in London last year, so this will be fun.

 
I'm buzzing with excitement. I know this doesn't hold a candle to a PL game at the Bridge, or CL night, but its always great watching Chelsea. Can't wait to see them - we didn't make any games in London last year, so this will be fun.
Enjoy the game ! Whereabouts are your seats ?

 
Lavia in for Enzo according to "confirmed" line ups on Sofascore, but Jackson and Sanchez starting (as expected)

Giroud on the bench for LA

image.png

 
I already checked and their Yeboah is not Tony's son. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

 
Including the bench. Pleasantly surprised that Nkunku hasn't sacked us off entirely:

GtlVUzrXEAAQ9re.jpg

 
I felt so refreshed after a few weeks rest, but now I feel old and gloomy again.

About 3 changes at halftime?
Haha yes - I guess it wouldn't be a proper Maresca starting line up if he didn't get at least a couple of players wrong !

 
Nicholas Jackson starts.

We’ve signed Delap, Guiu is no longer injured.

Why is he persisting with that absolute oxygen thief.

 
Nicholas Jackson starts.

We’ve signed Delap, Guiu is no longer injured.

Why is he persisting with that absolute oxygen thief.
Company "orders" !

There is a big commercial market in Africa !

 
I'll go with one goal, one assist, one yellow card, three offsides and four Hooters girls post match for Nico tonight !
You're underestimating the number of offsides and overestimating the number of Hooters. Girls, Hooters Girls I mean.

 
Back
Top