Kid has no fear and plays like playing street football.Estavio is looking much better than I thought he would be given his age and experience.
He's something positive at least.
I usually feel like that at The Bridge!I wish I had something better to do than be here, but I don't![]()
Think Maresca’s handling of him has been overblown. He's done a good job having him adjust to European football. It’s only because Neto has been so sh*t that people want to see more of Estevao.Estavio is looking much better than I thought he would be given his age and experience.
He's something positive at least.
The lads constantly pushing his way around trafficHow was that not a foul against Fofana LOL. Literally bundled him to the floor !
Well 2nd half Enzo was running with the ball and did a nutmeg pass. Tekkers like that. MOTM.Enzo has been amazing today, but Garnacho not only made two great assists but his first assist was made when the scenario seemed hopeless and dire.
He certainly loves the hard shoulder !The lads constantly pushing his way around traffic
Thank you Chelsea. My butt is safe. For this week!!!If we don't win this game I'll bare my buttocks in Aldi middle aisle somewhere between the scuba diving gear and arc welders
I don't mind Neto scoring, I just wish he and Garnacho would have gotten a room. I mean, the hotel is a 3 minute walk!
It's way past my bedtime for me. What a ridiculous time to plan a match, those poor Wolves supporters having to travel back to Deplorable Central.f**king hell, just realised it's nearly 10pm !!
That’s was my first thought. Not aren’t we doing well but, the current premier league is total dog sh*t.Mad it’s only 6 points, and without Palmer.
Football is in a dire state![]()