Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (PL) Saturday 8th November 20:00 GMT

A win for the Chels.

Arsenal dropped points.

Mancs dropped points and Garnacho had a good game and made their day even worse knowing those f**kers have a hate watch every time he plays.

The sh*ts from Spurs also dropped points.

Happy day. KTBFFH 💙💙💙

 
A win for the Chels.

Arsenal dropped points.

Mancs dropped points and Garnacho had a good game and made their day even worse knowing those f**kers have a hate watch every time he plays.

The sh*ts from Spurs also dropped points.

Happy day. KTBFFH 💙💙💙
 
Can't remember such an exciting 18 year old at Chelsea. I've been a fan for 55 years.
He's good, really good. Only a matter of time before Maresca has no choice but to start him regularly. I would say that time is already now.

 
He's good, really good. Only a matter of time before Maresca has no choice but to start him regularly. I would say that time is already now.
I think he'll continue to protect him. I'm not against it if he gets the odd start and/or he does what he did today. Neto is good enough to hold that position down.

Anything can happen but it's great to have two top players in that position. I also think Estavao can play in a central role and maybe on the left. He'll get his chances and I don't want him to burn out so young.

 
Mudryk was watching tonight . There’s a photo of him next Shevchenko

 
I was one of the few on here who wanted Garnacho here, and i said he needs to play with a striker to see the best of him and give him a run of games, hopefully people will now give him a fair crack of the whip

 
Fantastic second half performance. Albeit I missed the first goal as a result of the slow bar service!

Must say I was disappointed with the performance and atmosphere in the first half, must’ve been the late kick-off taking its toll…

Estevao, some player.

 
Entered a parallel universe where Enzo & Garnacho had good games. Spooky. Wolves are absolutely shocking though, big tests after the international break..

 
As I said to the woman sat next to me during the first…watching someone make a cup of tea would have been more exciting, no wonder the team got booed off at HT, certainly where I was sat in the West Stand anyway..what a load of sh*te from everyone; backwards, sideways and standing still, so I’m not sure why the bald headed twat says players need to be rested…they rested for 45 mins FFS during this game as they’ve rested with others.

The 2nd half was much better but I’m still scratching my head as to how we are 2nd in the table, I can only guess everyone else is slightly worse than us. And when you think of the stupid points we’ve dropped this year we should certainly be level with Arsenal.

 
Great second half and a job well done. Congrats to Gusto who scored his first career goal with us.

Been a good weekend so far with Spurs, United and Arsenal all dropping points. Hopefully City and Liverpool draw to each other tomorrow.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Really rooting for Guiu but will he ever get a PL goal?!
No. Great heart, great spirit, scampers all the way along the back line all game, but no awareness to be in the right place. Have we ever actually seen him have a decent, full blooded shot at goal yet?

 
No. Great heart, great spirit, scampers all the way along the back line all game, but no awareness to be in the right place. Have we ever actually seen him have a decent, full blooded shot at goal yet?
I thought this the other day when he took a shot against someone, can't remember who we were against, but I swear every shot he's ever taken for us has been scuffed, even the ones that have gone in.

 
Only watched the 2nd half but I was surprised to see us on the counter at speed... Garnacho and Neto (who was getting kicked all over the park) combining well for the 3rd goal - shame it's International Break time again.

 
Back
Top