Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2026/27

I see Garnacho has changed his hair colour in hope that Emeri wouldn't recognize him and maybe bring him on.

Didn't work 😔

 
Spurs always me cheer up. They're getting relegated at this rate.

 
Villa switched off for the two late goals. Very silly. van Hecke is useless.

 
I’m sure Sp*rs fate is tied to ours in some weird way, everytime we’re sh*t they somehow manage to be sh*tter. It’s incredible really.

Maybe with 2 of the 3 promoted sides looking like actual football teams this is finally the season they go down.

 
I’m sure Sp*rs fate is tied to ours in some weird way, everytime we’re sh*t they somehow manage to be sh*tter. It’s incredible really.

Maybe with 2 of the 3 promoted sides looking like actual football teams this is finally the season they go down.
There's only 5 points between us and Tottenham. I'll save any Schadenfreude til May.

 
Back
Top