Football manager 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I have a bit of an overkill team at the moment.

Strikers

Drogba

Lukaku

Neymar

Sturridge

Anelka

Kalou

Midfield:

Essien

Lampard

Ramires

Mikel

Josh

Benayoun

Malouda

Zhirkov

Kakuta

Defenders:

Cole

Terry

Alex

Ivan

Bosingwa

Van Aanholt

Bruma

Thats the main players I tend to use at the moment but having a hard time rotating them to be honest. I think I need to sell some off and perhaps bring in some new faces after this 1st season.

 
I think I've gone a bit overboard with my squad too: -

Keepers

Cech

Turnbull

Hilario

Delac

Bolat

Mulder

Defence

Terry

Alex

Ivanovic

Bosingwa

Ferreira (nobody wants him)

Cole

van Aanholt

Vertonghen

Jorgensen

Morrison

van der Wiel

Clyne

Eggen Hedenstad

Coentrao

Mattock

Bruma

Midfielders

Lampard

Essien

Ramires

Mikel

Zhirkov

Malouda

Benayoun (nobody wants him either)

Kakuta

Mancienne

Cork

Blanco

Farfan

Templeton

Wotherspoon

Zeman

Goossens

Fyvie

Buonanotte

McEachran

Forwards

Drogba

Anelka

Kalou

Sturridge

Borini

Kadlec (highly recommended!)

Castaignos

Griffiths

 
Holy sh*t! how do you keep em all happy?!
I phoned Wayne Rooney and got him to send some of his hookers down to Cobham. The players fully appreciated the gesture, as most of them were getting bored with shagging Wayne Bridge's missus all the time.

 
I phoned Wayne Rooney and got him to send some of his hookers down to Cobham. The players fully appreciated the gesture, as most of them were getting bored with shagging Wayne Bridge's missus all the time.
:laugh2:

 
I assume that's Leigh Griffiths in your list of strikers, he's taking the championship by storm in my game!

 
The 'transfer bug' means that you can sign just about anybody in the game. I've got Tevez, Chiellini and Robben.

Talking about overkill, my midfield

Lampard

Hamsik

Essien

Mikel

Pastore

Martinez

Sissoko

Thiago

and a regen kid..

all rated 3 stars or above

Full blown rotation for me and i even give Josh some starts in between. Maybe that's why I've been winning sod all lately :)

 
I got offered Tevez and Hamsik in my game....but I didn't sign them.

They I stopped playing because it's painfully unrealistic.

I don't have the same problems with Brisbane Roar...so hopefully the next patch will fix the issue and I'll be able to enjoy a Chelsea game.

 
You did the right thing Cam, because Robben hasnt played a match yet because he arrived injured(surprise!) and our 'relationship has broken down' already. And Tevez also wants to leave because he doesnt get on with Neymar apparently :angry:

 
I can't f**king score goals away from home for the life of me. Struggled to get a 1-1 at Spammers.

Also we have to have the most sh*thouse scouts of any team, we have thousands of them and none bar De Vissier and Robson are any good.

Doesn't seem to be as good as last season, visually it looks better, but players seem to do more stupid things. I was playing Kobenhavn yesterday, they were playing a high line and the goalkeeper charged 30 yards out of the box from my goal kick the ball bounced over him and Drogba then attempted to score from 30 yards out with noone in front of him and missed. Not even Kalou would do that, and he can cock up a gilt edged chance.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Season 15/16

/monthly_12_2010/post-6069-0-31545000-1292467369.png

I think I'm done :indifferent0018: ::ChELSeAFaN::

 

Attachments

  • English Premier Division (Information_ League Table)-4.png
    English Premier Division (Information_ League Table)-4.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 0
Season 15/16

/monthly_12_2010/post-6069-0-31545000-1292467369.png

I think I'm done :indifferent0018: ::ChELSeAFaN::
Nicely done. Any chance you can give us screen shots of a couple of players from that season, I wanna see how the young uns Ive signed turn out.

 
Sure. If I can find them cause I play with a small database :(

Btw, the new patch has been released and apparently its save game compatible. There's about a million bugs that have been fixed.

 
Sure. If I can find them cause I play with a small database :(

Btw, the new patch has been released and apparently its save game compatible. There's about a million bugs that have been fixed.
Already got the update, about time they were saved game compatible, it was always something that used to piss me right off.

 
Oh...cool...I decided to start my new game after the patch. Chelsea game that is...but it's nice to know some problems in my other save will be fixed too :)

So far signed Rensing (free), Vaclav Kadlec (1.2mil), Zeli Ismail (2.2mil), Jose Baxter (2.4mil), Romelu Lukaku (6.5mil), Phil Jones (10mil)

And brought Bruma, PVA, McEachran and Kakuta into the first team.

It's definately young...and don't think we'll win the league, but we should have a good future.

Bertrand and Delac should make it into the first team when they finish their loans.

 
Kakuta's the only one still with me and he's brilliant. Better than Neymar may I say :unsure:

I'm disappointed the rest didn't make it. Maybe I'll start a new save just to play the kids, test how much patience Roman has.

 
Well, in my first Chelsea game, which I stopped playing due to the bugs...Bertrand turned out to be brilliant. I was only in the second season, and he was at least as good as Cole, and had 4 England caps...three of them at LB while Cole played higher up the pitch.

 
Kakuta's the only one still with me and he's brilliant. Better than Neymar may I say :unsure:

I'm disappointed the rest didn't make it. Maybe I'll start a new save just to play the kids, test how much patience Roman has.
If you need a right back get this fella, Serge Aurier. Got him for about £8mill and within 2 seasons he`s worth £45mill. Also, i signed Paulo Henrique and Pastore for my Chelsea team and both are doing brilliantly.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top