Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

I normally hate software updates ... facebook, eBay and so on ... but this one looks fantastic, is very intuitive, and is actually change for the better, rather than just change for the sake of it.

WELL DONE to everyone involved.

Just one potential bug I noticed ... the multi-quote function didn't seem to work when I tried to use it ?

 
Cheers! I think I've fixed it now. Will need to test it.


I normally hate software updates ... facebook, eBay and so on ... but this one looks fantastic, is very intuitive, and is actually change for the better, rather than just change for the sake of it.

WELL DONE to everyone involved.

Just one potential bug I noticed ... the multi-quote function didn't seem to work when I tried to use it ?
Seems okay buddy, might have to close that Ad if it gets in the way of it.

 
Seems okay buddy, might have to close that Ad if it gets in the way of it.
Ah good - that now seems OK  ... the Ads weren't in the way of the button, but the button wasn't working with the Ads showing. I was clicking on it and nothing was happening. When I close the Ads, hey presto clicking the button now moves both the quotes into my reply window. Not sure what was going on there, but it worked :) Cheers !

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Double pepperoni pizza (pepperoni spaced out in the shape of a heart)

70cl Laphroaig

Joop Homme

1x Sade's Greatest Hits CD

1x extra-small Durex condom

70cl "vaginal moisturiser"

1x cucumber

1l Whyte & Mackay

400x Nurofen

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though @Mod Stark - it looks good, very slick.

One thing I have noticed is that quite often the pop-up ad at the bottom and the one under the 'recently browsing' banner are the same - does that affect forum income at all? I have to admit I have no idea how ad income works.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I have noticed is that quite often the pop-up ad at the bottom and the one under the 'recently browsing' banner are the same....
Pop-up? How very dare you young man! It's a mere sticky that can be closed.

But no, whatever shows; shows.

 
Pop-up? How very dare you young man! It's a mere sticky that can be closed.

But no, whatever shows; shows.
For some new 'stickies' I've just switched my VPN connection to the UK, and have been rewarded by an advert Stop Dog Urine Stains Now. So it really pays off  :laugh2:

 
I have noticed that sometimes typing has a delay on it. It seems to be completely random though, I'm wondering if certain ads are causing it.

 
I have noticed that sometimes typing has a delay on it.
I think that might be the theme Scott, I’ve noticed sometimes the page takes a little longer to fully load since update, but it seems to cope well in high traffic so far, so not too concerned.

 
I've been getting this error code today - 2S119/1, it doesn't let me log in but after a refresh everything is fine. Happened a few times.

 
Back
Top