Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

Thats only for you Munky, by design.
I actually think it’s the WiFi at work realising this sites dodgy as and not wanting to let me in. I’ll try deleting the op’ cookies on Sunday and seeing what happens. 

We'll need to pencil in a date for your funeral, but only when there's drinks and snacks served.
They will be served to paying customers...

 
What are these strange things flying around I can't focus, just don't tell me it's not a bug but a feature  :wife:

On a serious note, Merry Christmas and thank you for this wonderful website.

 
I believe that is what is known in the Western world as .... Snow

200.gif


 
What's with the white dots falling across the screen, I guess it is simulated snow.

Very clever.

I bet bloaters in my eyes a bit and wondered if that had got worse at first.................

 
We are treated to forum snow every Christmas, don't we? Wouldn't want to go without it ⛄

 
Is the overnight pinning of 6 threads from 2009 part of the wonkiness ? 🙂
I’d think a night of tedious forum admin would be enough to send anyone a bit bonkers. 
 

I, for one, applaud @Mod Stark for his tiresome work and hereby award his the prestigious ‘Munkworth’s Shed Dweller of Honour Award’ for February after only two days of the month. 

 
I’d think a night of tedious forum admin would be enough to send anyone a bit bonkers. 
 

I, for one, applaud @Mod Stark for his tiresome work and hereby award his the prestigious ‘Munkworth’s Shed Dweller of Honour Award’ for February after only two days of the month. 
Does he get a signed photo of the shed ?

 
Is the overnight pinning of 6 threads from 2009 part of the wonkiness ? 🙂
No need to be a dick about it, just a link to the forum it was in would’ve helped 😀

 
Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be a dick about it, just a link to the forum it was in would’ve helped 😀
Sorry thought it was obvious to all ... and certainly was not trying to "be a dick" about it ... just highlighting the issue in what I thought was a vaguely humourous way, which obviously didn't come across very well 🙂

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Just looking at the online members someone joined in 2006 and hasn't posted yet 🤣. Wonder if anything will interest or rattle them enough to post.

 
Yea I know buddy, sorry, I got out the wrong side of the bed today. I don't know how I missed that really.
That explains why you're so airily declining @Munkworth's nude picture. I have too many of them already, so don't feel you have to do me a favour. But thank you @Mod Stark, really, from the bottom of my heart, you're such a sweetie 😘

 
Any news about if we will get the night mode version? 

 
Back
Top