Forum may be a bit wonky for a few days

I've been experiencing an issue on Firefox (Android). The keyboard doesn't pop out when trying to submit or reply to a post.

 
Everyone on this thread seems to be letting mods know about problems....I just want to let them know everything seems to be working perfectly for me 👍👍👍

 
Can you check what’s going on with tapatalk? I try to login but every time I get “Login failed - check your credentials” and I double check every time.

 
I think for at least the short term, Tapatalk won't be in use for this forum. The last time I updated it and set it live on there, I had a few emails from members here asking if it was easy to install. I wondered why I started getting questions connected to it, until I realised they were putting branding on the browser version telling visitors to view the forum on Tapatalk. The way it was presented seemed like the visitor HAD to install Tapatalk to even view the forum on mobile/tablet, which of course is not true. To me, this is pretty bad marketing.

Of course, they do a premium version for forum admin where branding is removed but that is $10-$15 a month. A bit of a snidey crap way to make money right.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, they do a premium version for forum admin where branding is removed but that is $10-$15 a month. A bit of a snidey crap way to make money right.
That’s the modern way though isn’t it? Crappy free version or a perfectly functioning version for a monthly subscription!

When does the subscription service start here?  :laugh2:

 
It could be arranged for just you Munky. Maybe a tenner to add a prediction to Zeta’s forecast topics each week 👍

 
It could be arranged for just you Munky. Maybe a tenner to add a prediction to Zeta’s forecast topics each week 👍
Trying to price me out now because you’re running scared  :laugh2:

I’d happily pay my subs  :wink:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Is there a way to delete quotations from the draft post on mobile? 

I've accidently clicked to quote texts but can't seem to delete it? 

 
You press the outer box around the quote until it lights up, then press delete on keyboard 👍

 
The site been a bit slow to load the last two days for me, sometimes just point blank refusing to. 

 
Back
Top