Forum Upgrade Feb 2025

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,158
Reaction score
8,765
Yea I know, different isn't it! Give it a few weeks and it will look more like the older one so don't panic!

Any issues, post here!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Forgotten what the old version looked like already LOL.

I like the format, quite "clean" looking, albeit for a Windows user there is now much less actual content showing on my 24" monitor so more scrolling needed.

Assume the upgrades are for the benefit of people viewing via their phones ?

 
Forgotten what the old version looked like already LOL.

I like the format, quite "clean" looking, albeit for a Windows user there is now much less actual content showing on my 24" monitor so more scrolling needed.

Assume the upgrades are for the benefit of people viewing via their phones ?
The more known theme will be added again soon, hoping a couple of weeks or so, so it will look like this for a little while!

Upgrades should be beneficial across the board really, just a bit more sleek and few more functions!

Dark mode is too dark
Will be getting the dark theme from the last version again soon! What parts are too dark?

 
Will be getting the dark theme from the last version again soon! What parts are too dark?
It's completely fine, I just wanted to pre-empt Munkworth's usual complaints about dark mode each time there is a forum upgrade.

 
It's completely fine, I just wanted to pre-empt Munkworth's usual complaints about dark mode each time there is a forum upgrade.
It’s not dark enough I can still read all the hateful comments directed at me ☹️

 
@Term_X Try deleting cache, can you let me know what browser if still the same?

 
Back
Top