Forum Upgrade Feb 2025

Not sure how I feel about the ‘view new content’ button, perhaps a home button would be better?

I’m so used to having the home button I feel abit lost without it
Second this - new content can get f**ked!

 
The preloaded GIF's may be a problem for me, Mod might need to limit my access.

200.gif


 
The preloaded GIF's may be a problem for me, Mod might need to limit my access.

The adverts being shown on your page is based on your search history, if they’re becoming vulgar and a problem then I’d suggest clearing your search history

 
@Mod my own self control I tend to over use them. I shall endeavor to use restraint for everyone's benefit. Not a criticism of your masterful forum update in the least.

200.gif


See.😂

 
Looks good! Taking a little adjustment for me with mobile browsing, but getting there

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Go for it @Scott It brightens the place up!

Looks good! Taking a little adjustment for me with mobile browsing, but getting there
We'll be heading back to the theme from the last version at some time, but obviously, the main update will still be as it is now! Will just be a bit more bluer!

Mobile viewing should be a lot better as the menu on the bottom helps out much more!

 
@Mod Do we still have an option to mark every post as read? I can't find it.
Val, on either mobile or desktop, click your picture at the top of the site and there will be a menu that opens and its in the list!

 
Val, on either mobile or desktop, click your picture at the top of the site and there will be a menu that opens and its in the list!
Ahhh there it is, thanks @Mod

 
Hey Mod. Like the new style but I now have to keep refreshing the page to see new posts during a game. A message used to pop up automatically. Am I missing something? (apart from a few brain cells) Using android mobile btw

 
Hey Mod. Like the new style but I now have to keep refreshing the page to see new posts during a game. A message used to pop up automatically. Am I missing something? (apart from a few brain cells) Using android mobile btw
Hey mate, this later version would’ve been even better, as it would automatically load without even the message telling you, but I had to turn that way of loading off because it was breaking the ads!

Leave it with me and will see how it is now!

 
Hey mate, this later version would’ve been even better, as it would automatically load without even the message telling you, but I had to turn that way of loading off because it was breaking the ads!

Leave it with me and will see how it is now!
Ok cheers 👍

 
Back
Top