Forum Upgrade Feb 2025

So much easier for Mod to roll out changes without a fussy c**t like me saying 'left a bit'

 
Where is the little button so we can see latest posts.. ๐Ÿ™‚
On desktop, up the top on the right....

Screenshot_101.jpg

On mobile, there is a menu at the bottom.

So much easier for Mod to roll out changes without a fussy c**t like me saying 'left a bit'
Those were the days, sorting out database problems at 2am on Windows messenger!

 
On desktop, up the top on the right....

View attachment 31316

On mobile, there is a menu at the bottom.

Those were the days, sorting out database problems at 2am on Windows messenger!
Yes, remember it well. Both our lads were probably about 7 or 8 then. Now 21 give orbtake and probably getting more action than either of us!

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mod
We could merge with the other forum and have more people join the chats.

 
I am getting lots of ads popping up despite paying the ad-free yearly subscription

 
I'm still seeing banner ads despite being ad-free - is this correct?
Syd, what parts of the site are you seeing them?

 
I'm already having to get used to a new flat, a new smartphone and now this. What a time to be alive!
Reassuringly it's the same old sh*t football.

Whoa, massive lag when typing into this forum now

 
It needs more blue.๐Ÿ’™
Ditto. Acres of white. Hard on the eyes. I'm always up for change - bring back Ken Bates - but only if it's for the better - bring back Gus Mears - but this change ain't for the better.

 
This is way better for me on mobile than the previous interface well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Same here.

These days I mostly use the forum on mobile and the difference is night and day.

I am aware the forum will probably never use Tapatalk again, so the new update is a nice alternative. ๐Ÿ‘

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top