Game of Thrones

Love Daenerys!

So great to have it back, first episode of S4 done and I already cannot wait for next week.

 
Does anyone else think this show is a bit overrated?

I watch it and enjoy it, but not as much as some.

Far too many characters as well.

 
Does anyone else think this show is a bit overrated?

I watch it and enjoy it, but not as much as some.

Far too many characters as well.
I really enjoy the show, I'll be honest though had it not been for my mate who reads all the books I probably wouldn't have a f**king clue what's going on due to all the stories that are going on.

The problem with game of thrones is almost every scene is to epic, I don't really know how that's a problem but it was like with Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, very slow episodes, good ones but very slow and then they build up for the really strong episodes that catch you forever. However the red wedding did catch me for quite a bit definitely, I also liked the battle of blackwater that was fantastic.

 
Does anyone else think this show is a bit overrated?

I watch it and enjoy it, but not as much as some.

Far too many characters as well.

You need to concentrate more, Zola!

 
Hope we see more Dany tits / ass this season.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope we see more Dany tits / ass this season.
I thought she looked cute in this scene

thrones_2875160b.jpg
 
quiet opening to the season tonight...lots of banter between characters, little else

 
Not too keen on the new Daario Naharis. 

One from Season 3 was better. All in all, a great opener to the season.

 
I feel like very little happened in that episode, then again I guess the start of a new season is more about developing characters and setting things up for later on.

I don't understand who that new couple are? I understood they were there for the royal wedding but what was he going on about the Lannisters murdering his family. Is he related to the dragon lady?

 
Stop!  Stop!!!

P.S. I have loved Arya for a long long time.  If no Stark but her survives, I will accept that.  If she dies I will stick them all with the pointy end!!

 
I've never played thrones, sat on plenty though

 
Not too keen on the new Daario Naharis.

One from Season 3 was better. All in all, a great opener to the season.
I agree...I was like, who the fcuk is that...didn't remember the character from last season by name but quickly guessed who it was and that it had been recast...the bloke from last season, who was far more believable, surprisingly buggered off to play the lead in transporter 4 instead...weird choice...bet game of thrones is seen by a lot more people
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think this season is going to be great....especially the last couple of episodes. Based on the material they have to work with, there's going to be shockwave episodes as big as the red wedding.

I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

 
I feel like very little happened in that episode, then again I guess the start of a new season is more about developing characters and setting things up for later on.

I don't understand who that new couple are? I understood they were there for the royal wedding but what was he going on about the Lannisters murdering his family. Is he related to the dragon lady?
That happened before the show. Only book readers would understand it. 

 
Back
Top