Game of Thrones

Stop! Stop!!!

P.S. I have loved Arya for a long long time. If no Stark but her survives, I will accept that. If she dies I will stick them all with the pointy end!!
You mean you know what everybody in this thread is talking about?

 
Yes, I do.  I am a linguist, after all!

Jonty - the new arrival you are wondering about is a Targaryen who has been raised in secret since the murder of his family by the Lannisters.

 
The new arrival...do you mean Oberyn?

He's not a Targaryen. His sister married a Targaryen.

 
The new arrival...do you mean Oberyn?

He's not a Targaryen. His sister married a Targaryen.
No, I didn't mean him. I thought he was talking about someone else who may not have arrived yet. That's the trouble with reading ahead!

 
No, I didn't mean him. I thought he was talking about someone else who may not have arrived yet. That's the trouble with reading ahead!
Oh, no he definitely wasn't referring to the character that is not even close to being put into play yet. I imagine that'd be next season at the earliest.

Jonty, the new couple are Oberyn Martell of Dorne and his paramour Ellaria Sand. Oberyn is the younger brother of the prince of Dorne (who could not attend the wedding). Their sister was married to a Targaryen and had a couple of children together. Those children were Daenerys' niece/nephews, and also Oberyn's.

So no, there is no actual relationship between the new guy and Dany. He believes the Lannister's are responsible for his sister's and her children's deaths.

 
Oh, no he definitely wasn't referring to the character that is not even close to being put into play yet. I imagine that'd be next season at the earliest.

Jonty, the new couple are Oberyn Martell of Dorne and his paramour Ellaria Sand. Oberyn is the younger brother of the prince of Dorne (who could not attend the wedding). Their sister was married to a Targaryen and had a couple of children together. Those children were Daenerys' niece/nephews, and also Oberyn's.

So no, there is no actual relationship between the new guy and Dany. He believes the Lannister's are responsible for his sister's and her children's deaths.
ah right thanks, gotcha

 
No, I didn't mean him. I thought he was talking about someone else who may not have arrived yet. That's the trouble with reading ahead!
Maybe we need a separate thread for the books so we can discuss the Young Griff without spoiling anything for those who only watch the show :)

 
  • Like
Reactions: moi
Maybe we need a separate thread for the books so we can discuss the Young Griff without spoiling anything for those who only watch the show :)
While we're on the topic of future characters, with names people probably won't understand until it comes up....

Lady Stoneheart...!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: moi
While we're on the topic of future characters, with names people probably won't understand until it comes up....

Lady Stoneheart...!!!!

Yes, I found her most implausible.  But what the hell!  I go with the flow!

 
I have read all the books, but on the films I have only seen Seasons 1, 2 and 3, because i have to wait for them to come out on DVD - I don;t do Sky.

 
Yes, I found her most implausible.  But what the hell!  I go with the flow!
It may be implausible, but when I read it, my jaw dropped to the floor.

 
I have read all the books, but on the films I have only seen Seasons 1, 2 and 3, because i have to wait for them to come out on DVD - I don;t do Sky.
You can always download them for free (unless your internet is a bit under the weather).

edit: I just realized what I posted and how bleeding obvious it is, i'm guessing you are already aware of online downloading  :laugh2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You can always download them for free (unless your internet is a bit under the weather).
Or morals prohibit it :) I know several people that refuse to download due to viewing it as theft

 
Or morals prohibit it :) I know several people that refuse to download due to viewing it as theft
In that case i'm sure there are websites you can download AND pay for it, such as netflix.

 
You can always download them for free (unless your internet is a bit under the weather).

edit: I just realized what I posted and how bleeding obvious it is, i'm guessing you are already aware of online downloading  :laugh2:

emmm no, I wasn't really aware.  Are you telling me I can download season 4 for free?  Treat me like a total dumbo and explain exactly what I have to do...

 
emmm no, I wasn't really aware.  Are you telling me I can download season 4 for free?  Treat me like a total dumbo and explain exactly what I have to do...
well yes you can, strictly speaking it isn't legal, but then again neither is streaming football matches.

I don't know if i'm allowed to post this on here, sorry if i'm not

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/game_of_thrones/season_4.html

On that site are numerous links (currently just for the first episode), they'll put up links for the new episode generally a few hours after it first airs on televsion.

There isn't really a big difference in which link you pick, some I find are quicker than others though, generally I look for the host "nowvideo.eu".

If you aren't using Chrome with adblocker or something similar you might get some pop ups, if they annoy you i'd recommend installing it as its very simple/quick.

Aside from that it's fairly straight forward! I usually load it in the background and don't watch it until the entire thing is loaded, that way I don't have to wait every few minutes.

 
Many many thanks!  That's tonight's viewing sorted!!

 
Back
Top