Game of Thrones

might need to watch then again in spring haha. I have forgotten loads already...

 
New season starts next month - I am looking forward to this

jon_snow_and_ghost_by_drkujo-d8lsnqh-630x449.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ed Sheeran? f**k off with your gimmick cameo appearances.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How does Daenerys have dragons but still manage to be the most boring part of the show

 
Decent enough opener to the new season but overall I felt the tone was too light hearted for GoT. 

 
I must admit The Lady of Bear Island makes me glow. The lil' girl is a bad ass among men. Love this character. She is fast becoming my favorite




 
Its been great so far hasnt it?! Next week looks good. 

White Walkers!!!

 
Am I the only person in here who hasn't seen any of this at all?

 
The final two episodes this season are going to be huge.

 
I'm in good company, then.  Well, at least until he starts that Ebony and Ivory crap, anyway!

 
so who will kill who? Arya Stark or LittleFinger? I am putting my money on LittleFinger getting knifed in the back by Arya with her new Valyrian Steel dagger

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Back
Top