Game of Thrones

I think it's quite clear that he was pointing to the two parts of the compass for West and South, which from his point of view were M and S, because he knows it was Maggie Simpson. 

 
20 minutes to go until I know what you're all talking about.

worth waiting for...  and I think it'll be a long time before we know who was responsible... but that person deserves a medal!

 
Was a good one! At one point I was worrying for the 'cup bearer'... The ending was satisfying but I had envisaged a slower death with more limb chopping and agony. Ah well
I wanted that as well - I hated that bar steward

 
worth waiting for...  and I think it'll be a long time before we know who was responsible... but that person deserves a medal!
It's a hell of a wait, every other scene cuts to an ad break! Jesus, I hate Sky. If I weren't getting it for free I'd never watch it!  :mad:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
In spite of having seen it, I shall still buy it when it comes out on DVD, so that I can watch all the episodes back to back!

 
fcuk me, what an ending...being a wedding, we always knew it wasn't going to end well...in a weird way, as much as that character was so horrifically awful and painful to watch, I will miss him from the show...have to say, brilliantly acted...really convincing as a horrid, spoilt little turd!!

 
Got it recorded but not seen it yet, shouldn't really have come on to this thread. From what I've seen there seems to be much joy so I can only hope that that means one thing. Can't see happening though.

 
Got it recorded but not seen it yet, shouldn't really have come on to this thread. From what I've seen there seems to be much joy so I can only hope that that means one thing. Can't see happening though.

Keep out of here till you've seen it, goose!!  Don;t spoil the joy!

 
It's a hell of a wait, every other scene cuts to an ad break! Jesus, I hate Sky. If I weren't getting it for free I'd never watch it!  :mad:
You don't have to pay to see the show? Where are you again?

Keep out of here till you've seen it, goose!!  Don;t spoil the joy!
I like to cheat & see what is going to happen before I watch. Still it comes up & surprises me. Still I like Spartacus better than :Troll_Face:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
apparently the actor who played King Joffrey, Jack Gleeson, is quitting acting...surprising considering how talented he clearly is but says he doesn't enjoy it so much now it's a living rather than a hobby...fair enough...I wonder if all the attention from Game of Thrones and fear of being typecast as villain-type character is the real catalyst for his decision 

 
apparently the actor who played King Joffrey, Jack Gleeson, is quitting acting...surprising considering how talented he clearly is but says he doesn't enjoy it so much now it's a living rather than a hobby...fair enough...I wonder if all the attention from Game of Thrones and fear of being typecast as villain-type character is the real catalyst for his decision 
The actress who plays Cerci said on Jimmy Fallon or Conan show (one of them) that it's hard to get around in real life because they actually get a lot of hate just from there characters. She has actually been called a bitch before, now could you imagine the type of hate Jack Gleeson gets, Joffrey is probably one of the most hated TV show characters of all time, definitely one of the best villains I've ever witnessed.

Seems like a real nice lad though, not someone who hoggs the cameras and becomes a media darling like all of hollywood is so it's nice to see the way he has stepped down.

 
George Martin really doesn't like Wedding, does he? I was hoping for a more cruel death for Joffery at some stage, was disappointed he went this way. Who will be the new king, the younger brother?

 
The actress who plays Cerci said on Jimmy Fallon or Conan show (one of them) that it's hard to get around in real life because they actually get a lot of hate just from there characters. She has actually been called a bitch before, now could you imagine the type of hate Jack Gleeson gets, Joffrey is probably one of the most hated TV show characters of all time, definitely one of the best villains I've ever witnessed.

Seems like a real nice lad though, not someone who hoggs the cameras and becomes a media darling like all of hollywood is so it's nice to see the way he has stepped down.
Funny that you said this. I watched an interview w/ Rosario Dawson & Colin Farrell during the filming of Alexander. They both complained they were experiencing schizophrenia, where they would be off set & still living like the characters they were acting. They were complaining that it was hard to turn it off. I can see that for people that want to do a good job, that they would have to become that character.

 
His face at the end...

Absolutely horrific.Exactly how I imagined it in the books. Well played HBO

 
Funny that you said this. I watched an interview w/ Rosario Dawson & Colin Farrell during the filming of Alexander. They both complained they were experiencing schizophrenia, where they would be off set & still living like the characters they were acting. They were complaining that it was hard to turn it off. I can see that for people that want to do a good job, that they would have to become that character.
Heath Ledger.
 
Back
Top