Jorrel Hato *Official*

Not sure he is a left sided gusto, I think he is more of a cb than a lb
Agree - I wasn’t clear. I meant by age and role in squad at this stage in his career. A quality understudy if you will, that I’m sure will show immediate first team quality. I thought he had played more Lb last season, but something to keep an eye on.

 
I think it's a smart move by A**x. They've been abysmal for a few years now, with Hato not really standing out (positively or negatively). Two years ago their technical director (Mislintat) completely wasted all the money A**x had accumulated over the years, and they've been a rough spot ever since.

A**x have always been able to sell for a lot of money, especially compared to the rest of the teams in the Eredivisie. I think they decided to make a very young, but pretty average player captain in the hope it would lead to a big money sale, so they can rebuild. I fear we took the bait.

 
I think it's a smart move by A**x. They've been abysmal for a few years now, with Hato not really standing out (positively or negatively). Two years ago their technical director (Mislintat) completely wasted all the money A**x had accumulated over the years, and they've been a rough spot ever since.

A**x have always been able to sell for a lot of money, especially compared to the rest of the teams in the Eredivisie. I think they decided to make a very young, but pretty average player captain in the hope it would lead to a big money sale, so they can rebuild. I fear we took the bait.
They finished second by a single point last year, i would hardly say that's abysmal.

 
They finished second by a single point last year, i would hardly say that's abysmal.
The thing is, it was awful. PSV were ahead by 9 or 12 points at Christmas, and they went on a terrible run. A**x was awful all season, but somehow they scraped a lot of wins together. With 5 games to play, A**x were 9 points ahead, and none of their fans believed they would win the league, which they didn't.

Even though the state might not show it, A**x have been in a very poor state since Mislintat, I'm very confident every A**x supporter will confirm this.

 
Even though the state might not show it, A**x have been in a very poor state since Mislintat, I'm very confident every A**x supporter will confirm this.
Well, let's ask @Valerie

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You're giving people the wrong impression 🤬
m.jpg


 
Hato had a good game against the scousers when he came on to replace Josh at CB. (Of course it is only a matter of short time before the regulars around here start hating on him - Exhausting).

Generational talent. Yet another one. Estevao is on the golden list. But did you see who else from Chelsea was on there?

touch-icon-36.4462ac53e0.png
BBC Sport
16aa3e40-aa65-11f0-ba75-093eca1ac29b.png
Golden Boy and Girl: England star Michelle Agyemang, Nico...England striker Michelle Agyemang is nominated for Golden Girl, while nine Premier League players are named on the shortlist for the Golden Boy award.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Hato had a good game against the scousers when he came on to replace Josh at CB. (Of course it is only a matter of short time before the regulars around here start hating on him - Exhausting).

Generational talent. Yet another one. Estevao is on the golden list. But did you see who else from Chelsea was on there?

touch-icon-36.4462ac53e0.png
BBC Sport
16aa3e40-aa65-11f0-ba75-093eca1ac29b.png
Golden Boy and Girl: England star Michelle Agyemang, Nico...England striker Michelle Agyemang is nominated for Golden Girl, while nine Premier League players are named on the shortlist for the Golden Boy award.
You sure you aren’t a scouser? You’re just making up scenarios to upset yourself now.

 
(Of course it is only a matter of short time before the regulars around here start hating on him - Exhausting).
What the f**k are you babbling on about?

 
Back
Top