Jorrel Hato *Official*

You sure you aren’t a scouser? You’re just making up scenarios to upset yourself now.
the audacity! Of all the things to call somebody, is there anything worse than being called a scouser?

But no I grew up in Brixton. I seem to remember that your family are from the North - Yorkshire right?

 
The Golden awards, created by Italian newspaper Tuttosport, are given to the best under-21 footballers each year.

I wonder who will be the Golden one?

 
the audacity! Of all the things to call somebody, is there anything worse than being called a scouser?

But no I grew up in Brixton. I seem to remember that your family are from the North - Yorkshire right?
Old school Brixton. Proper gangster.

…the place is all fluffy and gentrified now. A bit like the shed end.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
the audacity! Of all the things to call somebody, is there anything worse than being called a scouser?

But no I grew up in Brixton. I seem to remember that your family are from the North - Yorkshire right?
Yorkshire?! Stop it, you’re insulting me now

 
Very very stinky player.

Says more about the current state of Dutch football that he was captaining A**x last season…

 
I feel like Maresca needs to take some blame for the performance last night, when you are looking to bed in a young player you definitely need to play them in their primary position and not shoehorn them into the spine of the team alongside another out of form player. Cucurella could've been rested with Hato playing as the LB and play Chalobah with Tosin in Central Defence.

I understand the need for rotation but Maresca just seems to be rotating by putting square pegs in round holes, George playing CF is another baffling decision especially with Delap and Guiu on the bench.

 
Had a bit of a mare last night. Whereas he to take responsibility for his own performance, Maresca has to take some of the blame. Playing in not his most favoured position is hard enough for a young defender but when he partner in crime is the more experienced Tosin its a recipe for disaster. Tosin simply isn't good enough to babysit an inexperienced kid. Couple this with Maresca's need to constantly change the central defence partnership, granted none are particularly good enough at this moment in time he really needs to choose a pairing and stick with it. As for Hato maybe actually giving him minutes at LB when a game is won might just settle him.

 
When you have a young player like Hato, he needs to be coached throughout a game, and Maresca failed to do that. When Hato made an error early on, Maresca should have realised the ball wasn't moving across the pitch quick enough to play passes back to the keeper under pressure. Hato then kept f**king up and making the same mistake, so it should have been on Maresca to tell him to just clear the ball. That alone probably would have won us the game last night. The performance would have still been sh*t, but we would probably have still won.

 
He's always been erratic and ill-disciplined at CB for A**x, which was the very reason why they moved him to LB.

Also a reason why I was always against considering him as a CB option here.

 
Playing him at LB that moves into the LCB role of a back 3 when the RB overlaps is the most obvious tactical play but that would prevent TheBaldOne from having any of our full backs playing next to the CF so won't happen. If James isn't fit enough to overlap yet (does it fine for England) then play him at CB.

 
I am really disappointed in Hato.

He has all of the physique, the pace and the athleticism. You can see that the boy is a natural athlete, just from watching the way he carries himself and moves. I just cannot work out why he is underperforming on such a regular basis.

I really want this boy to be a success but frankly I'd take that Malick Diouf from West Ham over him in a heartbeat currently.

 
I don't think he was particularly bad first half. It's just he was being played as an inverted FB in midfield, so when West Ham broke quickly down the left, he wasn't there, and Garnacho offered no support either. That's always the problem with inverted fullbacks, you are open to wide counters.

 
That's always the problem with inverted fullbacks, you are open to wide counters.
The problem with playing players in a position that takes them out of position is that they’re not in position when they need to be in position.

 
The 15 min midfield cameo against 10 man Palace gave LR confidence in his new inverted FB Hato. Just let him be a FB, and see how he does when not exposed playing next to Badiashile and Garnacho.

I rate him, and like the physicality. Today was a lesson though.

 
Was brilliant against Charlton and Arsenal playing as a full back. We need to stop trying to overcomplicate the full back role.

 
He was hung out to dry by Garnacho. I felt sorry for the lad. I also felt a bit for Garnacho. His confidence is absolutely shot.

Match of the Day had a decent analysis of Garnacho’s defending. His lack of effort getting back to defend when he lost possession worries me more than his form though. It keeps happening and it keeps leading to goals.

 
Back
Top