All Barco no bite
RLC Fan Club Founder
- Messages
- 18,038
- Reaction score
- 15,300
The Championship is horrid, i went with a friend of mine to watch Derby last season and 90% of the league play hoof ball.Wouldn't say it is that huge. French league has a handful of decent sides (some VERY decent), but the rest are average.
He will need to get used to the English game and I just think PL sides are less inclined to play teenagers - whereas send him to a decent Championship side (if Lamps is still at Coventry for example), it would be good grounding.
I expect it's all irrelevant anyway as he'll probably be moved on for a tidy profit......................
At least in France they'll try to play football and you get to play proper opposition a few times a season.
I'd say Championship would be good for lads straight out the academy looking for their first taste of the men's game, not for a player that's scored for Barcelona and Chelsea.