Kendry Paez

Off to River Plate on loan.

Yeah I think the lad can't settle in Europe. Maybe doesn't take himself seriously.
WTF! Shades of Washington who ironically is back with our u21s after spending 6mths at Santos. I don’t see how sending a young player who enjoys the nightlife to Argentina helps, might as well loan him to a Millwall/QPR where the club can keep an eye on him.

 
Still young. Give him time. Not everyone that moves around the world hits the ground running - not ready to give up yet, but appears he needs some time and growth.

 
I didn't check thoroughly but his spanish wiki page says he's been loaned for 18 months to River Plate so he'll only be back by the 27/28 season if he ever returns.

Edit: Plus, I'd be inclined to think Alonso would prefer the more professional and ready Arda Guler if it ever comes to that.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't check thoroughly but his spanish wiki page says he's been loaned for 18 months to River Plate so he'll only be back by the 27/28 season if he ever returns.
River Plate are thinking of cutting short the loan move, same issue that plagued him at Independentie Valle and Strasbourg has cropped up again. He is a poor trainer.

 
Hes a young lad who seems to be surrounded by wrong uns, getting him back over here and away from them would help his career get back on track so I hope we do that rather than just bin a youngster.

 
Hes a young lad who seems to be surrounded by wrong uns, getting him back over here and away from them would help his career get back on track so I hope we do that rather than just bin a youngster.
there was a time when a player could be a wrong un - dabble in the drink and drugs etc. - but still be able to play football.

 
We've got enough youngsters who want to be serious footballers to worry about one who doesn;'t.

 
Yeah, hes only an asset, just bin him and move on to the next big shiny thing, I mean its not like hes only a kid or anything...

 
We're a football club, not a nursery. How many kids who dream of playing for the club, who'd give anything to see that dream achieved, are tossed out of the academy spaces because they're not quite good enough? Why give special treatment to someone who can't even knuckle down and take things seriously?

 
Dug this thread out to say I was surprised we didn’t get to see this guy during pre season and then saw all the previous posts and all became clear very quickly.

 
Back
Top