Yeah i need more. There is so much good porn out there that i need more memory to save it all.You have 1 TB of memory and want MORE?? How much porn do you have on that thing, Uno?
It's not really a derogatory term, Stim. I am a geek, and proud of it. I see the term as one having specialist knowledge.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Personal-Cloud-Storage-Network-Attached/dp/B00499DMRQThere is the geek i was looking for! Thanks DKW!!! It doesnt really matter to me. I would rather it be inside (although i wouldnt know how to put fit it. My friend who built it says there is room for two cards) but if it has to sit outside then so be it.
I dont use iOS but any streaming app should do the job.That all sounds great although im still unsure how you can watch it on your ipad. what app do you use to watch it?
How would you go about protecting an open port?