Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 20 - Liverpool (Away)

According to BBC live text, it looks like it was:

24'


Attempt saved. Conor Gallagher (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kai Havertz.


 
According to BBC live text, it looks like it was:

24'


Attempt saved. Conor Gallagher (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kai Havertz.
Great, now Monty is grumpy, he'll make me suffer for this.

It took 24 minutes before anyone had a f**king shot on goal? Now I don't mind anymore I missed half the match.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I went from predicting a loss to a win, should have known that a draw was the outcome but I wouldn't have chosen a 0:0 match at all. Tough!

 
I went from predicting a loss to a win, should have known that a draw was the outcome but I wouldn't have chosen a 0:0 match at all. Tough!
Why wouldn't you pick 0-0?, it's the usual result v Liverpool, it's like written in stone, i cant believe only me and @Valerie called it.

 
Why wouldn't you pick 0-0?, it's the usual result v Liverpool, it's like written in stone, i cant believe only me and @Valerie called it.
I just thought given how we both needed a win that someone would score, I thought first Liverpool would win if they score first but then saw their lineup and felt it looked really weak so I went full 180 and thought we're scoring first and thus winning. But you guys knew what was going on so full props for the points won!

 
I just thought given how we both needed a win that someone would score, I thought first Liverpool would win if they score first but then saw their lineup and felt it looked really weak so I went full 180 and thought we're scoring first and thus winning. But you guys knew what was going on so full props for the points won!
Monty is horribly smug.

like-a-boss-92782b0e45.jpg

 
You better run that past @Munkworth in the VAR room first, just don’t ask what minute it was, he goes a bit Anthony Taylor!
The rules of this game are simple. If it looks like benefiting me then it doesn’t count.

200.gif


 
Well think about it, makes it easy for Zeta picking the prize, a Chelsea themed cat food bowl and water dish!
I used to have one, but after years of service it started leaking and with a heavy heart I had to throw it out. I also had a Chelsea placemat under it, this also got a lot of wear and tear and had to be discarded. There is hardly any pet merchandise anymore in the club's shop, which is a great injustice.
This is Jimmy, now in cat heaven, when she was quite particular how her food was presented to her  :rolleyes:  

Jimmy.jpeg

 
coco


5




Valerie


5




axman2526


1




Boyne


1




erskblue


1




Jezz


1




strider6004


1




carrickblue


0




Gol15


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




Salato


0




Scott Harris


0




The Don Antonio


0




Zeta


0




Bebe1980


0




cfr95


0




 
Back
Top