Great, now Monty is grumpy, he'll make me suffer for this.According to BBC live text, it looks like it was:
24'
Attempt saved. Conor Gallagher (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kai Havertz.
Not if it does not either go in or requires a clearance to stop it going in.Is hitting the post not a shot on target ?
You the man Monty!Monty has changed his mind and is going for a draw:
Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea
Nunez 11'
Why wouldn't you pick 0-0?, it's the usual result v Liverpool, it's like written in stone, i cant believe only me and @Valerie called it.I went from predicting a loss to a win, should have known that a draw was the outcome but I wouldn't have chosen a 0:0 match at all. Tough!
I just thought given how we both needed a win that someone would score, I thought first Liverpool would win if they score first but then saw their lineup and felt it looked really weak so I went full 180 and thought we're scoring first and thus winning. But you guys knew what was going on so full props for the points won!Why wouldn't you pick 0-0?, it's the usual result v Liverpool, it's like written in stone, i cant believe only me and @Valerie called it.
Monty is horribly smug.I just thought given how we both needed a win that someone would score, I thought first Liverpool would win if they score first but then saw their lineup and felt it looked really weak so I went full 180 and thought we're scoring first and thus winning. But you guys knew what was going on so full props for the points won!

You better run that past @Munkworth in the VAR room first, just don’t ask what minute it was, he goes a bit Anthony Taylor!Is hitting the post not a shot on target ?
The rules of this game are simple. If it looks like benefiting me then it doesn’t count.You better run that past @Munkworth in the VAR room first, just don’t ask what minute it was, he goes a bit Anthony Taylor!
Well think about it, makes it easy for Zeta picking the prize, a Chelsea themed cat food bowl and water dish!Hmmmm, not sure I support this...
I used to have one, but after years of service it started leaking and with a heavy heart I had to throw it out. I also had a Chelsea placemat under it, this also got a lot of wear and tear and had to be discarded. There is hardly any pet merchandise anymore in the club's shop, which is a great injustice.Well think about it, makes it easy for Zeta picking the prize, a Chelsea themed cat food bowl and water dish!
