Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2033 - Week 2 - Spurs - Home

Looks like @loz thinks he’s done enough in the last match to see him out for the season. 

 
You wanted to go with 2-1 but did not want to provoke Munk eh? 😉
Could never predict a Chelsea loss and was going to go with a 2-0 but I think Spuds will score, so.... Yea, you could be right :biggrin:

You still in it to win it @loz ?

 
Like I said, he’s a coward. 
A coward to copy your prediction like how you got to your position last season?

200.gif


 
Bit late

2 1 to us.

First goal 38th minute scored by Sterling

 
I was technically correct for the score (as we’re all the copy and paste merchants). Can we compile a separate league table that doesn’t include when Anthony Taylor f**ks us over? That’s not too much work is it Zeta?
Nah if you take Taylor out it is 2-0 Chelsea not 2-1 Munk 😉

 
I think the only problem with the first goal was our players f**king about with the ball. 
Clear foul on Havertz and Richy rich being offside trying to nick the shot. I look at it if that had been at their end would have Taylor blown for the foul, or Dean cancelled it for offside. Yes imo.

 
Did you get your first point today Munky?

 
Back
Top