axman2526
Legend
- Messages
- 39,694
- Reaction score
- 20,269
No idea what you're talking about.I can honestly say this, I very much enjoy my conversations on here with both yourself @Munkworth and @Valerie.
You are quality people, and this place is fun to be around, even with the odd poster and their unreasonable hatred of certain players.
I hope you’re using the term conversation loosely there.I can honestly say this, I very much enjoy my conversations on here with both yourself @Munkworth and @Valerie.
You are quality people, and this place is fun to be around, even with the odd poster and their unreasonable hatred of certain players.
Oh really...where you up put that?On a sidenote, I'm considering getting a Pulisic tattoo.
Debates, gif wars, BS back and forth, etc plenty of titles for it.I hope you’re using the term conversation loosely there.
But @Munkworth, we ARE awesome! @axman2526 is merely being truthful.@Valerie I think I broke him, he was much more tolerable as The Forum c**t.
