Rangers 2019/2020 Match Day Thread

Glasgow is blue as well, the rest can rest somewhere in Necropolis  ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
I'm still on a high from yesterday. Can't decide if I'm more happy about the 'Gers beating Celtic or Chelsea defeating Arsenal. The Scots side of my family hail from Larkhall which is probably the most ardent Rangers supporting town in the U.K. My relations will no doubt be suffering from hangovers this morning. My brother-in-law is an Arsenal fan so I can wind him up when I see him next.

Rangers were superb yesterday and dominated the match. Two cracking goals both coming from crosses by the left-back, Barisic. Two wonderful saves by Shagger, especially the won from Christie's penalty and two good goal-line clearances from Davis. Shows the worth of having defenders on the post.

The result will do the 'Gers the power of good. Just need to carry on the great work. 

WATP

 
To all the 'Gers fans on here. We are the people. Here's hoping it's the 'Gers title this season.

80721643_2410383655940371_55844809755066368_n.jpg


 
Watching Taggart tonight on Drama as with my Dad.

Asked him about his uncle that lived in Scotland.

Said his uncle was in the army in WWII and stationed near the Clyde.

Added he met a girl there and married and lived right next to the Gorbals, her brother was on the board at Rangers.

Mentioned later his uncle sent him two tickets for England v Scotland, only the tickets were in the away end.

Dad added him and his mate kept quiet yet nearly all the Scots were drinking Whiskey.

I asked what the score was, and he said,

'Effed if I know, they were always close back then.'

 
Rangers have commissioned a study to look at increasing the capacity of Ibrox. One of the suggestions is about replacing the big screens at both ends of the Sandy Jardine stand with seats and increasing the capacity by about 6,000. Current capacity is just under 51,000. Given the current demand for tickets those extra seats would soon be taken.

 
What went wrong for the Gers against Hearts at the weekend? Been following them closely this season and they've been quality every time I've watched them. Just an off day against the bottom club?

 
But how's his left foot?  :rolleyes: Hagi Senior was a monster. 
Could have done with Hagi Senior on Saturday. A great player and some strike with his left foot. A frustrating result against Aberdeen. Rangers need to get back to winning ways soon or the lot from the East End of Glasgow will win the title. If Celtic and Liverpool win the titles in Scotland and England I think I'll leave the country for a couple of months and live somewhere where there is no media or internet access. I'll just need a supply of beer, whisky and books.

 
We are getting there, I think next season will be the the one to put those devils down.

BTW @Boyne come over to the States I have a spare room and plenty of whisky.  :JC_handshake:  

 
We are getting there, I think next season will be the the one to put those devils down.

BTW @Boyne come over to the States I have a spare room and plenty of whisky.  :JC_handshake:  
@ScottAgree, they are getting there. Great to be back to winning ways last night. Will be great to see them win the title next season to stop them doing 10 in the row. As for this season, there is still time for the lot from the dark side to implode. We still have to play them home and away and with a game in hand.

Trip to States is tempting. I'll have to start planning holidays soon. Have plenty of time on my hands. Just need to fir around the football season.

 
Back
Top