Rangers 2023-2024

721607-1-688x564.jpg
© SNS
Celtic keeper Ally Hunter is beaten by Derek Johnstone header.Tom Forsyth is about to write himself into Rangers history.

. 5th May 1973

 
 





scottish-cup-final-replay-1963-rangers-versus-21696818.jpg

1963 Scottish Cup Final Replay. Rangers 3-0 Celtic. Davie Wilson scores the second Rangers goal.



 
Pretty sure that’s Derek Johnstone, Rangers No 5 and Davie Hay, Celtic Number 10in the background.

The Rangers support in the North Terracing and Rangers End has just gone mad! 😀😀😀😀
It is DJ. Great centre-forward and very handy in defence as well.



Derek Parlane has just scored for Rangers in the 1973 Scottish Cup Final. 5th May 1973.

Not a bad way to celebrate his 20th birthday!😀
Great goal from Parlane and from a superb cross by Doddie. A great Rangers team that day.

 
I just spoke to one of my cousins. He's on his way to Ibrox and then onto Hampden for the game. We'll both settle for a scrappy 1-0 win.

WATP

 
This f**ker of a ref is an absolute disgrace.

 
This f**ker of a ref is an absolute disgrace.
Agree. Never a foul by Diamande. Yes, Hart was pushed but I'm not convinced that it was enough to put him off. But then I am biased.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A scrappy game. Can see it going to penalties. One of our former players, Dujon Sterling is playing well.

 
Agree. Never a foul by Diamande. Yes, Hart was pushed but I'm not convinced that it was enough to put him off. But then I am biased.
Booked him for a tackle, ridiculous. 

 
Some great approach play from Rangers but the finishing has been poor. Oh for a striker like Morelos. Surprised that Chelsea didn't put in a bid for him. 

 
FFS. Of all the players to make a mistake especially as Butland has had a great season.

 
Rangers 3-1 Celtic, Drybrough Cup Final, 4th August 1979. Sandy Jardine completes a penalty box to penalty box run by crashing a superb shot for a great solo goal. This goal is often unfairly overlooked in comparison to Davie Cooper's second half classic. This goal from Sandy was as good a Rangers goal as I’ve ever seen.

kaqEHSF.jpg

 
Back
Top