In the Rangers Museum. A great picture. Some Rangers greats in the picture. Several hundred million pounds of talent. The bottom picture is of Willie Johnston, Sandy Jardine, John Greig and Colin Stein celebrating winning the Cup Winners Cup in 1972.
View attachment 26619
View attachment 26620
View attachment 26621
From left to right in the group picture: Allan McGregor, Davie Cooper, Jim Baxter, Alan Morton, David Meiklejohn, Tom Vallance, Willie Johnston, John Greig, Sandy Jardine, Colin Stein, Willie Waddell, Graeme Souness, Bill Struth, Walter Smith, Steven Gerrard, James Tavernier, Richard Gough, Steven Davis, Eric Caldow, Barry Ferguson, Willie Woodburn, Jock Shaw, George Young, Brian Laudrup and Ally McCoist.
I appreciate that these types of pictures are subjective and have to cover all eras but I would include the likes of Jock Wallace, Andy Goram, Willie Thornton, Bob McPhail, Tom Forsyth and Tom McLean. As I wrote, it's subjective but imagine a team with Morton, Cooper and Baxter playing together.