Sry everyone, I disappeared around jan/feb, it’s been crazy, and I didn’t want to log in till I get a chance to catchup on all the threads I missed, but if I wait any longer it will never happen. lol
I got really pissy with jacko when he downed tools after delap and pedro joined. I thought he would fight for his place!
From the start I’ve been saying he needs a mentor but fk that. If he doesn’t want to learn and fight for his position then he ain’t worth it. It’s a shame. He has/had potential but without the right mentality he isn’t going to go far imho. He needs a strong manager to drop him down a peg or two I guess. Maybe it all went to his head being the lone striker for a season.
@Valerie thanks for the support hun, I’ve donated for both of us and rounded it up to £100. Jacko let us down, but I’m more annoyed at his attitude after the reinforcements tbh.
@nonotnowjim I haven’t caught up with the threads yet, who are you planning on moaning at this season bud?
Lol