Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,254
- Reaction score
- 22,179
Ah, bless you - thanks for looking out for me. But I really doubt the fraud will score any more this season - so its no bother xoxoPerhaps someone is willing to share the financial burden @nonotnowjim has shouldered?
Maybe you hit the £ sign instead of the CDN$ sign....that would be my excuse it would be half the price...I normally donate now and then so if you want me to chip in somehow let me know .....a chip in..something Jackson would likely missahh - I originally said £5, but then others objected, and so I said £10. It's all for a good cause, so not a major issue. I dont expect he will score any more goals this season, as he is rubbish...but lets see. To be fair, I would normally be happy to pay £10 for a chelsea goal - so not terrible value. And it keeps @Modretirement fund topped up.
Ah don't worry about Jim, he is loaded, he and Yorkley are cut from the same cloth.Perhaps someone is willing to share the financial burden @nonotnowjim has shouldered?
@Simplymo, you're getting a paper round, right? I'm too old and delicate.I genuinely cannot understand why Maresca keeps selecting this fraud. He cost us today with a sh*t show of a performance, missing chance after chance and contributing nothing positive to the team. At one point someone was applauding him on the match thread for managing to control the ball and hold it up!!!! A sorry state of affairs.
New Running Tally (following Palace game)
Camp NoNotNowJim : £50
Camp 'You Never Know': £18
Note: £2 to Camp ' You Never Know', for underperforming his xG and a string of big misses (not even hitting the target!) that cost us the game.
Nope. Goals only for me.Nothing for the opener? Bias aside, it was a quite brilliant piece of play.
The "failure fee" is lopsided, I will be okay with it if you adjust yours to £1. Adjusting mine and @Simplymo's to £10 might get a less enthousiastic responseNope. Goals only for me.
Misses, underperforming xg and stupid offsides/yellows for the optimists (albeit at only £1 per instance, as opposed to my £10 per goal....)
nah - £10 is fine. Don't expect he will score anymore goals this season.... so no drama!The "failure fee" is lopsided, I will be okay with it if you adjust yours to £1. Adjusting mine and @Simplymo's to £10 might get a less enthousiastic response![]()
Yes - he is an amazing player. One of the best assists I have ever seen - such a technical and difficult 3 yrd sideways pass he made. Such wonderful "creation". He made that all himself out of thin air.Jacko gets another assist to today as he creates the first and if Fernandez could sort out his shooting he may have got two assists.