HazardsLeftPeg
young and foolish
- Messages
- 4,942
- Reaction score
- 346
Right after I type that, Kakuta saves my arse in the next game with 2 belters, earning him MOTM, and me an undeserved 3-2 win.
Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to worry about there mate.Nice!
I'm going to have to pick it up to beat you lot. I just want to finish ahead of dkw.![]()
Go to the search screen. Select the 'Filters' tab top right and add ' Contract status' is 'expired.is there a quick way to get a list of all the free agents? newbie on this game so dont really know if I can.
You need to have saved the game before matches to be able to rage quitNo-one should be rage quitting, especially as I will know who has because of those hidden webcams I have had installed in your homes......
I just had a good stint. I'm flying through the season (in terms of speed)...the computer it seems is good at running such a small database.9th in the league after 10 games. Players are falling like flies. Jutkeish*t is the only decent striker I have and he hasn't scored yet from 9 appearances.
Just got Chelsea as my parent club. Not sure it will be of any benefit now.
Way ahead of you mate...Bloody hell, I'm gonna have to get my finger out, I've still got one pre-season friendly to go in my game!