Shed End Football Manager challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after I type that, Kakuta saves my arse in the next game with 2 belters, earning him MOTM, and me an undeserved 3-2 win.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

I'm going to have to pick it up to beat you lot. I just want to finish ahead of dkw. ;)

 
Nice!

I'm going to have to pick it up to beat you lot. I just want to finish ahead of dkw. ;)
Nothing to worry about there mate.

 
is there a quick way to get a list of all the free agents? newbie on this game so dont really know if I can.

 
is there a quick way to get a list of all the free agents? newbie on this game so dont really know if I can.
Go to the search screen. Select the 'Filters' tab top right and add ' Contract status' is 'expired.

^^ I have a feeling that is not very clear?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The game just takes the piss at times doesn't it. I get a sh*t load of chances, go 1-0 up. My best defender goes off injured in the 80th minute with all 3 subs made, and they equalise in the 90th minute.

Good thing I'm not one to rage quit.:)

 
No-one should be rage quitting, especially as I will know who has because of those hidden webcams I have had installed in your homes......

 
Just played my first league game, pre season was all right and I thought I had it under control.

Game was against Bristol City and ended 0-0, should of won it as we dominated and even hit the crossbar around the 90th min.

Overall im really stressed out that I got snubbed on Coleman, Kakuta and Van Aanholt and I didnt really manage to get the players that I wanted, guess I have to live with it.

Squad, note that this is after the game as I forgott to take a picture after pre-season, hence the knackered players.

/monthly_02_2011/post-3926-0-71478000-1298315439.jpg

And this is the transfers so far, all on loan - overall really pissed off but hope to bring someone on free before the window shuts.

/monthly_02_2011/post-3926-0-83579900-1298315475.jpg

 

Attachments

  • Squad.jpg
    Squad.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 0
  • Transfers.jpg
    Transfers.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 0
Have to say Bell is awesome on that right wing, just won 1-2 away to Northampton thanks to an amazing game from him.

 
Bell is an amazing winger for me as well, him and Westwood are probably the two best players you get right off the start. I have an issue with my strikers, none of them seem to be able to hit the freaking goal, let alone score. It's so bloody frustrating, only King as managed to score twice, and that's from the spot. Kakuta is amazing, I make him and Bell interlink behind the defenders.

Andreas, if you need a RB, go after Walker from Tottenham, they'll pay for the whole loan deal, and you'll have a player much more reliable then Keogh (although he does a pretty good job, it's nice to have cover).

 
No-one should be rage quitting, especially as I will know who has because of those hidden webcams I have had installed in your homes......
You need to have saved the game before matches to be able to rage quit ;)

And that can be checked on. The main screen shows how many times a game has been saved.

I know I've saved 3 times so far. Once when I started the game, and are prompted to, second part way through the pre-season, when someone wanted to borrow my computer, and third last night when I stopped playing.

I was raging after a couple of the results, just not quitting though lol

Then again, people will have different time constraints when playing the game, so may only get to play very short spells, so it's not necessarily the best judge.

 
9th in the league after 10 games. Players are falling like flies. Jutkeish*t is the only decent striker I have and he hasn't scored yet from 9 appearances.

Just got Chelsea as my parent club. Not sure it will be of any benefit now.

 
9th in the league after 10 games. Players are falling like flies. Jutkeish*t is the only decent striker I have and he hasn't scored yet from 9 appearances.

Just got Chelsea as my parent club. Not sure it will be of any benefit now.
I just had a good stint. I'm flying through the season (in terms of speed)...the computer it seems is good at running such a small database.

Since my last update, I had a brilliant spell, something like 16/18 points, and got into second...then I got smashed with a loss, draw, loss, draw, loss sequence...including a 4-1 loss to Forest, who are killing the league at the moment.

I'm now at the January transfer window, and am hoping to bring in some more players. The season will be over before I know it. Oh, and I'm either 5th or 6th in the league...still in the playoff zone despite the horrible run, which I've only just got out of it.

I have a league game against Boro coming up, then an FA Cup 3rd round against Spuds (don't hold much hope for that one)

 
Bloody hell, I'm gonna have to get my finger out, I've still got one pre-season friendly to go in my game!

 
Bloody hell, I'm gonna have to get my finger out, I've still got one pre-season friendly to go in my game!
Way ahead of you mate...

2lbnhx2.png


 
How the hell do you get a parent club, I tried going onto Chelsea page but there is no bloody option, would benefit me a lot!

 
Ask the board Andreas it's in that screen. And footballoholic how the hell have you nearly got the sack already?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top