The Shed End Sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Jimmy Cliff will be playing at a Finnish festival this summer and in the news article it was said that Jimmy will release a new album this year. For some reason I'd totally missed the news that he'd released an EP last year, so I had to go and listen to it right away, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. Especially as most of the songs are cover songs. The EP starts with a version of Clash's "Guns of Brixton":


He sounds so good after all these years and the production is not too bad either. The sound is quite retro in a good way. I'm really looking forward to hearing the full album if/when it comes out.

 
@Maksimov

This ins why I should have voted for this as my favorite thread in the shed end awards

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top