I think the challenge is finding the right player. Right now, doesn’t appear any midfielders are available that bring what we need for a realistic fee. Get the sense it will be shelved until the summer and we’ll rely more on attackers once againWhen do we get someone To the area where the enforcement is most needed, midfield?
Jorginho makes 5 yard pass to playerGiven the detailed opinions you talk about, It's a shame that Gol has to be on ignore so often. Never met another poster who makes up so much nonsense.
"You said x. I interpret that as Y. Therefore you must actually think z" etc.... His ability to extrapolate to the Nth degree is second to done. Either that, or he remains a serial WUM.

Well 80% I'd this forum slagged off Mudryk and Felix before their first games and they ended up showing how big of an upgrade they are in our current lot in about 5 minutes so let's hope Madueke carries on the trend.I've got doubts on Madueke, fortunately the fee is pretty reasonable. While the comparisons to Robben are obvious, he lacks the speed to pull off Robben's cut-in-and-shoot move consistently. He's not going to get the separation he needs, against the EPL's better defenders. I think he's closer to Kalou or Ziyech and a squad player at best.
Cody Gakpo is a better player and already looks out of his depth in the EPL, so I've got low expectations here.
Gakpo is better??I've got doubts on Madueke, fortunately the fee is pretty reasonable. While the comparisons to Robben are obvious, he lacks the speed to pull off Robben's cut-in-and-shoot move consistently. He's not going to get the separation he needs, against the EPL's better defenders. I think he's closer to Kalou or Ziyech and a squad player at best.
Cody Gakpo is a better player and already looks out of his depth in the EPL, so I've got low expectations here.
Did they? All i saw was excitement with slight hesitation on the price tag.Well 80% I'd this forum slagged off Mudryk and Felix before their first games and they ended up showing how big of an upgrade they are in our current lot in about 5 minutes so let's hope Madueke carries on the trend.
I can't recall much excitement until his Liverpool cameo really, most of the comments wereDid they? All i saw was excitement with slight hesitation on the price tag.
I would like to move on from 5 at the back because I feel that it can be limited. Your players in attack need to be on their game every game because they don't have that extra player and the wing backs need to be incredible, but if it was still a winning formation I could trust, I would be very happy to win playing that way. I don't give a damn about getting respect from the rest of Europe and nobody should. I don't really believe that anyway, most people involved in the game understand all types of formations and styles are required to win.I want us to play 4-3-3, regardless of results, that's why I didn't want Frank Lampard to be sacked. So obvs we need really good wingers to play like that; we'll never get the respect of the rest of Europe by winning with 5 at the back. We have to win the CL with a bit of style playing three up front.
Okay...I would like to move on from 5 at the back because I feel that it can be limited. Your players in attack need to be on their game every game because they don't have that extra player and the wing backs need to be incredible, but if it was still a winning formation I could trust, I would be very happy to win playing that way. I don't give a damn about getting respect from the rest of Europe and nobody should. I don't really believe that anyway, most people involved in the game understand all types of formations and styles are required to win.
Hopefully he does, and we don't regret leaving him out of the CL squad.He's like a cross between Adama Traore and Olise, looking forward to seeing him play tonight.
Lets be honest that's probably only two CL games home/away Dortmund...unless we can find goals.Hopefully he does, and we don't regret leaving him out of the CL squad.