bisright1
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 5,359
- Reaction score
- 4,386
Yeah it's baffling if we do. He hasn't looked remotely like a footballer whenever he's played for 2 years now.Amazed if we get £20m.
Yeah it's baffling if we do. He hasn't looked remotely like a footballer whenever he's played for 2 years now.Amazed if we get £20m.
Absolutely. He was destroyed by that injury.Hope he'll have a great career wherever he ends up at.
I was thinking £5m.I would have thought anything above £10m would be amazing, if over £20m we’ve pulled their pants down.
It is hard to believe we get anything above 10m but it could be a lot of bonuses there related to his fitness or performances£20m for Broja is just indicative of the striker market right now, it's the worst it's been since I've been watching football.
Albania.It is hard to believe we get anything above 10m but it could be a lot of bonuses there related to his fitness or performances
He has a big frame and capped by Armenia and still a young lad at 23. And I feel Chelsea youth graduates always get a good value for a good reason.
Really hoping he gets back to being fit and firing.
As I posted earlier that was the sort of number we got for CHO so sort of the number I expected for himI’d honestly have took anything over £5m for him
That's fine really, as long as he'll be somewhere where they'll use him and we get some profit, it doesn't really matter.The reports says a deal worth “up to £20m” so I suspect that it’s quite a low up front fee with a lot of add on’s to make up the £20m.