You put that on to wind me up didn't you? you know it doesn't go back far enoughYou can use this link to find out what record was number one the day you were bornhttp://hit40uk.somethinelse.com/birthdaycalendar.htmlhttp://hit40uk.somethinelse.com/birthdaycalendar.html
You put that on to wind me up didn't you? you know it doesn't go back far enough![]()
G4 always lies about his age, even here he is making himself look older.25th February 1988Damn G4, I thought you were in your 50s!
Second that! 33 eh, just a young man.Happy Birthday, dkw ::Scalf::![]()
![]()
You put that on to wind me up didn't you? you know it doesn't go back far enough![]()
Could it rhyme with loz-w***e*Happy birthday.By the way the song that was number one on my birthday was 19 by Paul somthing. I can't remembe his last name![]()
Could it rhyme with loz-w***e*Happy birthday.By the way the song that was number one on my birthday was 19 by Paul somthing. I can't remembe his last name
oh no, he was a boxing promoter![]()
![]()
HardcastleHappy birthday.By the way the song that was number one on my birthday was 19 by Paul somthing. I can't remembe his last name![]()