Birthday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Police for me. 'Every breath you take'.

Not bad is suppose, is'nt it the most requested track for a newly weds first dance? Oh no hang on, thats probably Bryan Adams.... *Sigh*

 
You can use this link to find out what record was number one the day you were bornhttp://hit40uk.somethinelse.com/birthdaycalendar.htmlhttp://hit40uk.somethinelse.com/birthdaycalendar.html
You put that on to wind me up didn't you? you know it doesn't go back far enough
icon_lol.gif


 
25th February 1988Damn G4, I thought you were in your 50s!
G4 always lies about his age, even here he is making himself look older.

G4 - How did you get on in your standard grades?

 
Very early Drum N Bass hit on my birth day

Ronnie Hilton - No Other Love!

very effing funny I think!

kev

 
Happy Birthday, dkw ::Scalf::
joy.gif
joy.gif
Second that! 33 eh, just a young man.

BTW Bluebeard - Elvis Presley - All Shook Up was still No. 1 on my birthday, I guess there wasn't much to choose from back in those days.

 
15 May, 1983.

Ripe old age of 23. Just missed our last (third) World Cup win. Long wait!!!

 
Happy birthday.

By the way the song that was number one on my birthday was 19 by Paul somthing. I can't remembe his last name
icon_redface.gif


 
Happy birthday.By the way the song that was number one on my birthday was 19 by Paul somthing. I can't remembe his last name
icon_redface.gif
Could it rhyme with loz-w***e*
icon_wink.gif
oh no, he was a boxing promoter
icon_lol.gif


 
2nd April 1986

UK Number 1 on my bday was

Cliff Richard & The Young Ones : Living Doll

 
September V, MCMLXXIX

I seem to be on the young side, which I didn't really htink was the case!

I also desperately need an avatar!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top