Because we’re too simple to understand his tactics.Why can't Maresca adapt to the players he has? The style of football he wants them playing doesn't suit them, so why doesn't he come up with something different?
Looks like you were spot onHe's f**king crap "alongside" Caicedo. I've so had enough of him. Let Madrid try and work out what position he is ... I expect he'll score in a minute to paper over the cracks again though ...![]()
Cucurella, Palmer, Caicedo, Enzo. Four players that really don't need this tournament.We need to rest Cucurella, he's been playing nonstop for club and country
Unfortunately it looks like Enzo is going to take this tournament mega seriously. I suppose most teams have so far.Cucurella, Palmer, Caicedo, Enzo. Four players that really don't need this tournament.
I honestly haven’t seen ANY impact at all from corners.I see the fking twat set piece coach is still with us.
He was fine under Poch but since Maresca has gotten hold of majority of our players they have looked like AmateursFingers crossed.
Miles off of the required standard for this level. Would not look out of place in League One. Yep League One, not Ligue 1
Corners have been terrible this evening haven't they ! Even by our standards LOLI see the fking twat set piece coach is still with us.
He's also looked fine for France recently, used by Deschamps as a traditional overlapping full back, which, of course, is what he is !He was fine under Poch but since Maresca has gotten hold of majority of our players they have looked like Amateurs
And Reece. We need all 5 to just be resting or on Thiago Silva's recovery protocolsCucurella, Palmer, Caicedo, Enzo. Four players that really don't need this tournament.
Can't say I blame him, the owners will be putting pressure on him given the amount of money Fifa are throwing at it, think the winner gets £30mUnfortunately it looks like Enzo is going to take this tournament mega seriously. I suppose most teams have so far.
We’ve improved tremendously defending them.I honestly haven’t seen ANY impact at all from corners.