Scott Harris
Legend
- Messages
- 44,818
- Reaction score
- 33,258
It's Maresca. He makes watching us a chore, even when we win.Miserable bunch aren't we
Delap nowhere near as good as Jackson (when he played his first games for us in the USA)
It's Maresca. He makes watching us a chore, even when we win.Miserable bunch aren't we
Delap nowhere near as good as Jackson (when he played his first games for us in the USA)
Scott Iām assuming this is rhetorical so wonāt get into specificsWhy can't Maresca adapt to the players he has? The style of football he wants them playing doesn't suit them, so why doesn't he come up with something different?
Fixed.@nonotnowjim has asked me to say that no-one should try to contact him under any circumstances tomorrow morning.
He is booked in at his local tattoo parlour Inkcognito to get a "Delap ... Proper Centre-forward" tattoo between his legs.
I just think he is so weak and so limited in ability in so many areas.He's also looked fine for France recently, used by Deschamps as a traditional overlapping full back, which, of course, is what he is !
*it's 30m just for winning the final. We'd be getting 100m or so in total if we won it.Can't say I blame him, the owners will be putting pressure on him given the amount of money Fifa are throwing at it, think the winner gets £30m
Trying to reinvent the wheel basicallyāSuperior player of the matchā.
Thatās a f**king first.
Haha I thought thatās was what he was going to say. Was going to replay - dont think heās got enough room for all that.Fixed.
Personally I'd like to see Acheampong get Gusto's opportunities at right back, when we're not going to play James. I see a lot more upside with Josh than MaloI just think he is so weak and so limited in ability in so many areas.
He wasn't until Maresca turned up. Promising young RB/RWB now forced into a role to which he's not suited.I just think he is so weak and so limited in ability in so many areas.