Chelsea vs LAFC (CWC) Mon 16th June 20:00 GMT

Pitch is immaculate. Probably slower than what they’re used to, but much better than the rubbish they used to play on here. Good lineup

 
Aside from Jackson over Delap that's our strongest line up

We generally look a much better team with Caicedo-Lavia in the double pivot

 
Pitch is immaculate. Probably slower than what they’re used to, but much better than the rubbish they used to play on here. Good lineup
Only recently laid though ( and so's the pitch ), I just hope it doesn't cut up like previously freshly laid pitches have done in our pre season games over there leading to injuries.

 
I was already missing football and seeing this lineup has given me ptsd. Hope we can make 2 more additions to improve thie first 11 because this team are so far away from title challengers.

 
Nice to have Mikel in the studio but there is a lot of commercials with this free plan. Expected of course.

 
It’s empty - more people working here than spectating
I think the pitch side presenter said the people have come. Not sure what she meant.

 
I've been trying to force myself to prepare for this, but I have pretty much mentally checked out of football since we won the Conference League. I'm sure watching Jackson will help 😐

 
Honestly has the feel of a pre season friendly no matter how hard they try and push it as a real competition, still wanna win it though obviously.

 
Pitch is immaculate. Probably slower than what they’re used to, but much better than the rubbish they used to play on here. Good lineup
Let us know about the crowd size. BBC reporting that there are still tickets on sale at $50. That’s a lot less than prices I saw a couple of months ago when I decided not to make the 1300 km drive down from Ontario.

 
Better safe than sorry I guess with the lineup. Quarterfinals probably the objective.

Hope to see Delap and Santos come on though.

 
What in the Christ is this entrance? Is this the WWE or something? f**king Yanks and their overcommercialised ego centric bo**ocks.

 
Let us know about the crowd size. BBC reporting that there are still tickets on sale at $50. That’s a lot less than prices I saw a couple of months ago when I decided not to make the 1300 km drive down from Ontario.
 
Back
Top