Forum Upgrade Feb 2025

Checkl your browser console and see if there is an error. On Chrome and chrome-like browsers this is CTRL+Shift+I and check the "Console" tab for anything red. Reload the page and see if anything shows up.

 
I logged in about an hour ago and the screen was in Chelsea Blue Colours came back after a call and watching a bit of TV and now the forum has a black background.

Is this just happening to me?

 
Better today, good work @Mod

200.gif


 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Reluctantly updated to the new IOS 18.3.1 and that has resolved it.

Can freely express my dissatisfaction with the chels again now. Happy days.

 
I logged in about an hour ago and the screen was in Chelsea Blue Colours came back after a call and watching a bit of TV and now the forum has a black background.

Is this just happening to me?
It could be a couple of things! Look at the bottom left and there are 3 icons to change from light to dark mode. There is also a system preference, so if you have your phone to set dark mode at night, the forum will follow that!

 
Bloody hell, I thought someone had died!

Itโ€™s feeling much smoother, no button lag etc. Iโ€™m liking it so far, abit more blue would be nice ๐Ÿ‘

Nice work Mod!

 
Nitpicking, but is there anyway on the home page where instead of showing the avatar of the person who created the thread in "Latest Posts", it shows the avatar of who actually posted most recently?

 
I'll have a look at it @Sconnie Blue You are talking about that sidebar panel yea?

Can any AF member confirm they don't see ad's still please, just tweaked something!

 
Not sure how I feel about the โ€˜view new contentโ€™ button, perhaps a home button would be better?

Iโ€™m so used to having the home button I feel abit lost without it

 
Not sure how I feel about the โ€˜view new contentโ€™ button, perhaps a home button would be better?

Iโ€™m so used to having the home button I feel abit lost without it
See that big lion at the top there Dan?

 
I think many have system preferences selected at the bottom so it goes dark when their phone does!

I meant if Dan clicks the lion, it is a home link!

 
Nice update. Takes a bit of time to get used to, but I like it.

 
Sorry if I'm being thick, but I can't see where/how to turn dark mode back on
I want mine back on as well.

I loved that.

Found it... ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top