Game of Thrones

I last watched season 5 or 6 can't remember though did remember it was the one where Lena Heady marched through the town in penance in nothing other than her birthday suit.

I enjoyed the series so far yet for action much preferred the Spartacus series.

 
The other two in the phto 5'9 and 6'3.
I don't remember Messi looking that small standing next to The Great DD or JT

244456_1.jpg


 
I last watched season 5 or 6 can't remember though did remember it was the one where Lena Heady marched through the town in penance in nothing other than her birthday suit.

I enjoyed the series so far yet for action much preferred the Spartacus series.
btw I believe the writers were pretty much on point w/ the historical accuracy of Spartacus. for me that is what made that series better than the GOT. I like them both btw.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
btw I believe the writers were pretty much on point w/ the historical accuracy of Spartacus. for me that is what made that series better than the GOT. I live them both btw.
Yes indeed, I caught a recent history program talking about this and they said even poor Romans joined Spartacus yet the result was not more democracy yet a dictator in Caesar.

 
btw I believe the writers were pretty much on point w/ the historical accuracy of Spartacus. for me that is what made that series better than the GOT. I live them both btw.
Did you like Sarah Connor the Terminator Chronicles? 

Thought that was neat, also enjoyed Invasion and Helix yet both stopped showing here after one series.

 
Did you like Sarah Connor the Terminator Chronicles? 

Thought that was neat, also enjoyed Invasion and Helix yet both stopped showing here after one series.
nope but I just binge watched American Gods & The Dogs of Berlin - I highly recommend both of those shows

 
I think that picture might not be Messi but Bojan.

The legs looks like Messi's,  yet the body and face are not right.
looks like Da Messiah to me - what about this photo?

960.jpg


or this one w/ JT & Messi

messi2-vs-barcelona.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
I admit, I am getting hyped for Season 8. Anyone else feeling the cold wind? Just in case you aren't, here is a lil' something to get you excited again for the coming of Winter






 
Back
Top